[Requested Mod] Notoriety Locks at Level 2

I tried this mod yesterday and even though my Noteriety goes up to 5, I only get like 3 aliens spawning at a time and I have to wait like 5 mins for more to spawn. Is there something else to try and make more spawn? I tried with ones you just posted recently. Should I use the ones from the first post?

I tried this mod yesterday and even though my Noteriety goes up to 5, I only get like 3 aliens spawning at a time and I have to wait like 5 mins for more to spawn. Is there something else to try and make more spawn? I tried with ones you just posted recently. Should I use the ones from the first post?

Seriously? The 'alien grunts only' one? I tested it and I had a ton of aliens at the highest notoriety ratings. If you're sure it was that one, I'll look into it.

I will try again once I get off of work but yes. I tried by the 2-5 one and the Alien grunts one. The 2-5 was only giving me cops so I deleted that one out and tried the Alien grunts and that is all that came out, like 3-4 aliens at a time.

Is it possible to stop level 6 from removing everything but the Warden? How about stopping the notoriety reset after killing a Warden? It be great if level 6 was chaos with multiple Wardens!

I will try again once I get off of work but yes. I tried by the 2-5 one and the Alien grunts one. The 2-5 was only giving me cops so I deleted that one out and tried the Alien grunts and that is all that came out, like 3-4 aliens at a time.

The 2-5 is supposed to be like that and about the alien grunts, I'll look into it again when I have time, I guess tomorrow or something, alright? ;)

Confirming; I'm using the 2-5 with alien grunts (not cops), and after level 2, only one portal is appearing at a time, spawning only four aliens.

Confirming; I'm using the 2-5 with alien grunts (not cops), and after level 2, only one portal is appearing at a time, spawning only four aliens.

How far are you in the game?

There are 3 acts in the game and I only edited the spawns for act 3.

EDIT: Fuck me, you guys are right :eek: At level 2 some alien cars showed up but at the higher notoriety levels only the portals appeared.

The reason why I uploaded the files was because I tested it once and then all alien vehicles did show up properl. Alright, I will fix this.

ANOTHER EDIT: Oh my fucking god, I don't believe this. Such a stupid mistake *facepalm.

So yeah, I forgot to change the act at which the grunts to appear. It appeared at act 1, this has been corrected to act 3 now, try again, I tested it and their should be plenty of aliens for you to kill now :)

EDIT:

I want to thank everyone for the nice comments, but I have deleted the downloads, since Temujin was forgotten about. This isn't my mod thread, its his and I think he should be credited for his mod here.
If you want to use my mod, go to mod released and search for 'Alien Grunts only for act 3'.

EDIT:

I want to thank everyone for the nice comments, but I have deleted the downloads, since Temujin was forgotten about. This isn't my mod thread, its his and I think he should be credited for his mod here.
If you want to use my mod, go to mod released and search for 'Alien Grunts only for act 3'.

Last edited:
How far are you in the game?

There are 3 acts in the game and I only edited the spawns for act 3.

EDIT: Fuck me, you guys are right :eek: At level 2 some alien cars showed up but at the higher notoriety levels only the portals appeared.

The reason why I uploaded the files was because I tested it once and then all alien vehicles did show up properl. Alright, I will fix this.

ANOTHER EDIT: Oh my fucking god, I don't believe this. Such a stupid mistake *facepalm.

So yeah, I forgot to change the act at which the grunts to appear. It appeared at act 1, this has been corrected to act 3 now, try again, I tested it and their should be plenty of aliens for you to kill now :)
Works perfect! You're the man, man.

Back