Customize any vehicle plus wardrobe color changer

I would also like to quickly say that i can't change the Color of the Void is that because of something that has yet to be done/not being done? Same goes with a few of the suits just wondering.

Some of the coloring options for the void probably need to be set to buyable and crunched into a cvtf. I'll give this a look soon. Clothing colors is a completely separate matter though and probably needs to be addressed with the SDK.

Some of the coloring options for the void probably need to be set to buyable and crunched into a cvtf. I'll give this a look soon. Clothing colors is a completely separate matter though and probably needs to be addressed with the SDK.
Okie. I can say that most (Of not all i didn't check the bike or tank) Alien things are not colorable.

Okie. I can say that most (Of not all i didn't check the bike or tank) Alien things are not colorable.

I'll check all the other alien stuff too when I have some time.

I didn't have problems with 'The Boss Goes to Washington' quest with the mod. Only 'Batteries not Included'. Every other mission besides the one I mentioned works perfectly fine. I first installed these mods after I was somewhat in the game, so I might not of had it. I am pretty sure I did though.

Edit: I installed the mod around 10%, and I did the quest around 25%, so yeah, the mod was installed.

Definitely a legit copy. I'm running the SR4 FOV mod as well. I suspected that at first because of the characters not appearing but removing custom vehicle/clothing mod made it work. I still suspect the other though.

Will the mod work in parts or are they dependent on each other? I ask because at first I only added the files about clothing and the game immediately started locking up on customize screens, 'store_clothing.str2_pc' and 'vint_doc_containers.asm_pc. Then I added 'store_vehicle.str2_pc' and 'vehicle_containers.asm_pc' and the game stabilized. I haven't added anything else because it sounded like those files might unlock something before I got to it in the game.

So that's the whole story which may account for some of the variances between me and the others.

I've also noticed that the A10 Warthog is no longer colourizable. Did you just miss a flag of some sort or was the feature removed?

Definitely a legit copy. I'm running the SR4 FOV mod as well. I suspected that at first because of the characters not appearing but removing custom vehicle/clothing mod made it work. I still suspect the other though.

Will the mod work in parts or are they dependent on each other? I ask because at first I only added the files about clothing and the game immediately started locking up on customize screens, 'store_clothing.str2_pc' and 'vint_doc_containers.asm_pc. Then I added 'store_vehicle.str2_pc' and 'vehicle_containers.asm_pc' and the game stabilized. I haven't added anything else because it sounded like those files might unlock something before I got to it in the game.

So that's the whole story which may account for some of the variances between me and the others.

Yes, you need the whole thing. The asm file is updated for both the streaming files. You can just choose only some of them.

I've also noticed that the A10 Warthog is no longer colourizable. Did you just miss a flag of some sort or was the feature removed?

I triple checked everything, and it all looks correct. It just simply will not paint the body color no matter what I try. It's likely that some other component part of the heli is defined incorrectly in the table and buggering it up. I've seen this before in the previous SR games for vehicles that were never intended to be customized.

Last edited:
I can confirm the freeze issue while still being able to move the car and audio....it seems to happen randomly though and more frequently while at the GATE vehicle customize menu. I have yet to experience this at rim jobs and I completely modified a cop car "first mission to upgrade a car" there with no issues. It also happened once while trying to modify the Torch but still was in the Gate area not Rim Jobs

Weird. I tried again and it let me modify the car now. It may not be your mod, I only tried it after I installed. Maybe I assumed too fast. My game froze a lot randomly before this mod so I don't know.

yeah, it seems random and it happens in either the GATE garage or the RIM JOBS. IDK what is causing it but it seems to happened with all cars, but it is more frequent on cars your not suppose to modify. At least for me it is.

Back