SPOILERS SR4 Mod Request Compliation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My biggest request is that they show some love towards Blender when they release the Modding tools.

Chances are that all the tools are going to aimed towards 3D Studio Max in which case I may need to have a partner in crime with the apropiate software in order to get my mods into the game.

I'm already working on a few guns to get into the game... Hopefully.

REALISM ENHANCEMENT(gettingshotinthefacewithweaponrydesignedbyalienshurtsalotmore)
Superpower Disabled(Life just got shittier for you!)

All tanks fire slower (Maybe not the alien tanks)

Much less health

Less Explosive weapon ammo

Don't worry I got these ;) plus I'm planning on doing a much more challenging version of the game for the serious/veteran saints row players.

Sword skills, for the lightsaberkatana... thing. If we'll be able to do that.

Capes. We are in dire need of capes man.

Also I wouldn't mind seeing some more cool helmets, like something out of Sentai or Kamen Rider.

A simple super hero mask. Shouldn't be that hard to just remove the buttons and stitches from the "Buttons" mask and put in two holes for the eyes.

Wings! Yes, I said wings.

Here's one. It's kind of stupid though.

Same we can't see all those nice bosses people make. I know! Make them into random peds, so you can see people's Bosses without playing them. Just like Spore.

I would also like if someone could fix the Morningstar Glasses. As they stand, they're horrible. That's not glass, that's a hunk of sold, nontransparent, plastic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back