SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

As far as I can see they've decided to act like GOG doesn't exist for this game. There's XBox, PS5, Steam, Epic, no mention of GOG though even though they have all other Saints Row games. I got this on Epic assuming that after a year it'd be on GOG and seeing as they're not mentioning it I'm done with this for now I think. I'm not paying for anything else on Epic and not buying the game again on Steam.

Maybe they'll remember that GOG exists again at some point in the future and if so I'll buy it then if I have spare cash, along with whatever DLC.

The game is now available on steam with -67% discount on all editions

Only by offering this game at 67% discount could they convince people to buy it, honestly I don't know why they didn't offer it at $19.79 from the get go seeing as nobody on their right mind would pay the whopping 60 bucks for this.
I would have put the game at $18.99 as I think that is how much it is worth but whatever.

Can we have a release of this game where I can access my Bosses without any problems, or is that too much to ask?

Now I have to reinstall the Epic Games version to make sure I uploaded my Boss properly. This game is seriously killing my love for the Saints Row series.

Edit:
Well I finally re-installed the Epic Games version only to find out that my Boss is gone. Just completely gone, every other Boss I've made is still there, but my main Boss, the one I've perfected over my time in the game... Is just gone forever. So thanks for that Volition, you really know how to fuck over your fans on a very personal level. That's both impressive and infuriating.

Last edited:
Can we have a release of this game where I can access my Bosses without any problems, or is that too much to ask?

Now I have to reinstall the Epic Games version to make sure I uploaded my Boss properly. This game is seriously killing my love for the Saints Row series.

Edit:
Well I finally re-installed the Epic Games version only to find out that my Boss is gone. Just completely gone, every other Boss I've made is still there, but my main Boss, the one I've perfected over my time in the game... Is just gone forever. So thanks for that Volition, you really know how to fuck over your fans on a very personal level. That's both impressive and infuriating.
Ok, I'm gonna keep it 100 with you. Get a grip.

You are taking a clear bug entirely too personal. Steph was active all morning in the official Discord server helping users who had issues with the Steam version and has been passing on all of that information to the developers, it's clearly something they didn't expect to happen and to my knowledge they were trying to their absolute best to keep Epic stuff off of the steam version, but due to things like crossplay they unfortunately have to deal with it.

Ok, I'm gonna keep it 100 with you. Get a grip.

You are taking a clear bug entirely too personal. Steph was active all morning in the official Discord server helping users who had issues with the Steam version and has been passing on all of that information to the developers, it's clearly something they didn't expect to happen and to my knowledge they were trying to their absolute best to keep Epic stuff off of the steam version, but due to things like crossplay they unfortunately have to deal with it.
Well all that is fine, but I don't even have a Boss that is anywhere close to the one I've been using for months now, she's gone.

And even if they get this bug fixed, there's literally no way for me to get her back. I did save and upload her to the Boss Factory, but when I went to go and retrieve her, she was not there.

I went back on the Epic version to try and reupload her again... But because I had to reinstall the game, I lost my saved game, and her with it.

There were Bosses I created back during the Boss Factory initial release still there, but Lexy was gone. And I'd changed her formula that many times that I'll never be able to replicate it no matter how many times I try.

My reaction in that first post may seem over the top, but every time I create my main Boss in any Saints Row game, it's always a virtual representation of what I hope to be some day when I finally transition.

The Saints Row series has always been my escape from reality, because it's the one series that gives me the customization to be the me I hope to be one day.

And the latest Lexy was the closest I've ever had to the real me, especially because of the British accent. So when I saw that she was gone, it was like I'd lost myself.

For most people it would just be a one time character, or a remake of a celebrity or something, but my character is always me, because escapism is all I have until I can transition.

Well all that is fine, but I don't even have a Boss that is anywhere close to the one I've been using for months now, she's gone.

And even if they get this bug fixed, there's literally no way for me to get her back. I did save and upload her to the Boss Factory, but when I went to go and retrieve her, she was not there.

I went back on the Epic version to try and reupload her again... But because I had to reinstall the game, I lost my saved game, and her with it.

There were Bosses I created back during the Boss Factory initial release still there, but Lexy was gone. And I'd changed her formula that many times that I'll never be able to replicate it no matter how many times I try.

My reaction in that first post may seem over the top, but every time I create my main Boss in any Saints Row game, it's always a virtual representation of what I hope to be some day when I finally transition.

The Saints Row series has always been my escape from reality, because it's the one series that gives me the customization to be the me I hope to be one day.

And the latest Lexy was the closest I've ever had to the real me, especially because of the British accent. So when I saw that she was gone, it was like I'd lost myself.

For most people it would just be a one time character, or a remake of a celebrity or something, but my character is always me, because escapism is all I have until I can transition.
Thats why i do recording your boss formula its important incase something bad happened to your game.. i did this to all the game require customization character.. so i will remember forever how i made those characters..

I got my Boss look after Marshal prologue. Used code from Boss Factory web.

Back