IV Vehicles Pack (formerly Zin Hovercars)

Thank you for porting my favorite vehicle from SR4. Somehow it doesn't have radio. Is that a glitch or is it intended to not have a radio?
It's intentional. Although, you can open the files ending in _veh.xtbl, and change <RadioTuner> from False to True to enable it.

im amazed that this is possible now, great job! how hard would it be to port something like the rattler and peacemaker from saints row 4?
It's not that hard, I've already ported the Peacemaker a while ago. Problem is, I couldn't really find a way to overcome the issues without proper tools.

It's not that hard, I've already ported the Peacemaker a while ago. Problem is, I couldn't really find a way to overcome the issues without proper tools.
Hey man, i am really amazed how you made it possible to port sr4 vehicles to sr3, great job man(maybe it is possible to port sr3 vehicles to sr4?). Just wanna know how you port these sr4 vehicles to sr3, i tried to replace and port for myself via asm updater tool but i didnt worked, it would be really awesome if you could show us how to port these cool sr4 vehicles to sr3 properly. i would be really ready to port lots of cool vehicles to sr3 since i have free time now, even with all those issues that might exist with these vehicles in sr3 that we only can fix it with a proper tool.

Cool. Does it have the same issues?

The problem could be anything. If you'll send me the files I can take a look.
Yeah only one issue and some very minor ones like projectiles go through at some places at destructor like similar with your zin hovercar one, big issue is that i couldnt fix the tank turret, doesnt react and just stands when i move with my mouse.

I can upload these two vehicles to you, it would very awesome if you somehow could fix the peacemaker crash one, and the destructor tank turret one.

Attachments

• 20220926175838_1.jpg
    20220926175838_1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 113
  • 20220926180049_1.jpg
    20220926180049_1.jpg
    979.1 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Back