Character Customization SRIV Customization Items

The Decker King Outfit would be great, unfortunately it has physics. I'll definitely include the Gat Outfit, though.
If you think you can port it, I have a mod that make possibility to play as matt miller, with is face a,d lightness outfit on saint row 4.
If you can port it for me, I can pay you a lot.
I really want a matt millert mod for saints row the third lol

I simply just added the streaming containers to the asm file responsible for handling them, and added new entries to the related table file and translation files. It's nothing groundbreaking, really. The memory limit is still an issue, but we'll see how far it can be pushed like this.
It does feel groundbreaking tho, as it's the first time I see anything like this for this game.

If I can request a couple things too, I'd love to see the "Candy Girl tank top" & "Daisy Approved shorts" combo added.
Generally I would just like to see as many items that fit into the SR3 world added, jeans, leggings, hoodies, shirts, that kind of stuff. Also, if possible, the "Pop Star suit" from the "Thank You Pack" and the "Spank Me suit" from "Enter the Dominatix".

Last edited:
Is there a way to make customization_items.xtbl, customize_item.asm_pc and customize_us.le_strings compatible with other character customization mods?

Is there a way to make customization_items.xtbl, customize_item.asm_pc and customize_us.le_strings compatible with other character customization mods?
Depends on the other mod. If it doesn't add new streaming containers to the asm file, you can just use the one from this mod and run the ASM Updater. For example, replacers should be fine as long as you run the updater. I'm afraid the xtbl and string files will have to be done manually, though.

Depends on the other mod. If it doesn't add new streaming containers to the asm file, you can just use the one from this mod and run the ASM Updater. For example, replacers should be fine as long as you run the updater. I'm afraid the xtbl and string files will have to be done manually, though.
Ah, okay. Thank you for replying. I wanted to merge it with SR4 hairstyles replacements and the compatible clothes conversion. I'm afraid xtbl and string editing is too complicated for me, though.

Still: thank you so much for your mod. It looks amazing and adding new items is a huge step forward.

Back