SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

Well, we’re almost to the 10-day mark xD I’ll be sad, though, as that means the end of general discussions of this game. :[ As far as I‘m aware, topics are only about mods, but the moderators are free to correct me on that one.

Playing Boss Factory and uploading more.

Most of the discussions about the game happens on the SR discord servers. People are very active there so feel free to join them

10 DAYS LEFT!

Damn, the year really flew. This time last year we were all excited over that infamous graffiti wall. I’ve grown to like the characters even if I do find them kind of absurd. I also checked the Saints Row YouTube channel and it seems they’ll release the story trailer on the 16th. Kind of late in the game to reveal what the story will be about, but eh OK.

EDIT:
Found this -- what do y'all think?

Last edited:
10 DAYS LEFT!

Damn, the year really flew. This time last year we were all excited over that infamous graffiti wall. I’ve grown to like the characters even if I do find them kind of absurd. I also checked the Saints Row YouTube channel and it seems they’ll release the story trailer on the 16th. Kind of late in the game to reveal what the story will be about, but eh OK.
Very noticable improvement in my opinion, I feel like they finally got the lighting and style locked down completely now.

Found this -- what do y'all think?
I love the improvements. I remember actually commenting with a friend on an earlier build how the lighting during the night looked terrible. Its so nice to see this new improvement to the scenes with better, brighter lighting

I agree, especially with the scene of Boss in the church. The left image, you can barely see them. I get it's supposed to be dark in there 'cause no power and stuff but we still kinda need to see the Boss. xD

So, the story trailer is due tomorrow. Part of me hope they expand on the initial 'pay rent' thing because while I know I'm still getting the game, it's...kind of a weak selling point for those still on the fence.

Back