Replaces Zombie Gat's body with Dead Gat's body from Saints Row IV, while keeping the zombie head

INSTALLATION
If you already have character_containers.asm_pc just drop saints_male_zomgat.str2_pc and saints_male_zomgat_high.str2_pc into your root folder and run the ASM Updater
Otherwise drop all files into your root folder

Attachments

• deadgat.png
    deadgat.png
    314.4 KB · Views: 523
  • Gruesome Gat.7z
    2.5 MB · Views: 234
This is cool. I've never seen this model in either game before, so it's cool to see it, especially as a Homie.

I've heard a lot of talk about the gangs from SRIV (Vice Kings, Brotherhood, Ronin, & Samedi, as well as Lin, Sharp & Donnie) being added to the Gang Customization menu for SRTT, but I can't find the mod anywhere. Do you happen to know where it is? Or if it exists?

This is cool. I've never seen this model in either game before, so it's cool to see it, especially as a Homie.

I've heard a lot of talk about the gangs from SRIV (Vice Kings, Brotherhood, Ronin, & Samedi, as well as Lin, Sharp & Donnie) being added to the Gang Customization menu for SRTT, but I can't find the mod anywhere. Do you happen to know where it is? Or if it exists?
I haven't come across that one before, but I'll keep an eye out. I've seen similar mods for SRIV, mostly replacers though.

I haven't come across that one before, but I'll keep an eye out. I've seen similar mods for SRIV, mostly replacers though.
Yeah, that's what I mean. The SRIV Gangs replace the ones in SRTT Gang Customization, that's what I'm looking for. Sorry for the confusion.

Back