Booty Shorts - Fancy Fishnets with no fishnets

I removed the fishnets from "Fancy Fishnets" in Leather in Lace to create short shorts.
I also find out how to make stuff "shiner" so I have an extra file incase you want that change too.

This will require a program called SPECIAL K: https://discourse.differentk.fyi/t/download-special-k/1461
If you already have it, put the texture files in: Documents\My Mods\SpecialK\Profiles\SRTTR.exe\SK_Res\inject\textures (may vary, still check for Documents/My Mods anyways)

For the patch DON'T put the folder in there, just drag the file out of the folder and put it in that place too.

I also made a tutorial document on how to set up Special K, check it out if you are confused: https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum...th-special-k-creating-them.19251/#post-129212

To uninstall, simply delete the dds file from the folder you put it in.

1632544791.png

1632388856.png
1632550193.png
1632545406.png

Attachments

• Booty shorts.rar
    2.4 MB · Views: 1,269
Last edited:
Is there any way you can make the morningstar female soldier outfits wearable? I know theres one in game already but i prefer to have the exact outfit the female morningstar soldiers are wearing

Same, always wanted a mod where I could at least play as an them or using their outfit in remastered
I'd really love one too, I was always turned off from the one in-game because the nose of its boots are elongated af for some dumb reason, even in the original.

@jackceck Could you reverse your mod and make the Fancy Fishnets into actual fishnets like the name suggests? Like fishnet thigh highs.

I'd really love one too, I was always turned off from the one in-game because the nose of its boots are elongated af for some dumb reason, even in the original.

@jackceck Could you reverse your mod and make the Fancy Fishnets into actual fishnets like the name suggests? Like fishnet thigh highs.
So do you want me to remove the shorts or make a version where the fishnets cut off at some point?

So do you want me to remove the shorts or make a version where the fishnets cut off at some point?
Sorry for the late reply. I meant removing the shorts and also cutting off the fishnets from the thighs up, basically making them into long thigh high socks but fishnets. Fishnet thigh high stockings.
Something like this:
01-28-20_Studio_2_MS_LE_10-10-34_4_90421_Black_P_52822_NT_760x.jpg

If you're up for it.

This is great. Thanks. Could you post instructions on how to remove parts of outfits? I'm attempting to remove the shirt from the Saints Row Freethrow Jersey. I appreciate the help.

Back