Dual Wield EVERYTHING

I'll keep this short; I'm making a mod that allows you to dual wield every gun in the game. It's really close to finishing. The only issue with this I've found is that your arms bug out when standing still. Not a huge deal, it shouldn't affect gameplay. I'm still playing through the Gentlemen of The Row version of the game, so I have to get all the guns in the game in order to make sure they all work.

Notes: I made this after using Singa's Dual Wield Stun Gun/Lazarus mod with Classic AS12 Riot Compatibility, so those changes are contained in this mod too. oops.
Shout out to Janson and Masako Team, I wouldn't have been able to do this without them.
You won't need anything except GOTR. I haven't tested for conflicts with other mods, but there shouldn't be any.

This is a beta version, but it's pretty good right now. Newly Dual Wieldable weapons, including GOTR/Singa's Mod;
Minigun
Flamethrower
McManus 2010
K7 Krukov
AR40-Xtnd
AR-200 SAW
12 Gauge
Tombstone
AS14 Hammer
XS-2 Ultimax
Pimp Cane
Stun Gun

Install Instructions
1. Download my custom weapons.xtbl.
2. Replace the weapons.xtbl in PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE with mine.
3. Create custom patch.
4. Move everything in the custom patch folder to the main SR2 folder; easiest way to do that is click "Open File Location" on your SR2 icon.
5. Load up the game, gg ez.

IMPORTANT UPDATE: To put this as short as possible, I need to reset my computer. This is going to stall the creation of the mod a bit, but a good side effect of this is that I'll be able to make a pure version of this mod, with no other gun changes.

Attachments

• weapons.xtbl
    352.5 KB · Views: 292
Last edited:
Very funny and odd mod. I found it entertaining as hell running around with my glitched af arms. It is a pity that my computer didn't like weapon reskins on the dual weapons. I was using Nova SPE 23 and it got a little buggy when using the reskins and would occasionally crash. Other than that, I've had a ball with it, truly. Thank you for creating this amazing and hilarious mod. I hope to see an update in the future so I see the completed product of this mod.

Very funny and odd mod. I found it entertaining as hell running around with my glitched af arms. It is a pity that my computer didn't like weapon reskins on the dual weapons. I was using Nova SPE 23 and it got a little buggy when using the reskins and would occasionally crash. Other than that, I've had a ball with it, truly. Thank you for creating this amazing and hilarious mod. I hope to see an update in the future so I see the completed product of this mod.
It's your lucky day, boyo. I'm making some extra versions of this mod that might fix that issue. Maybe. I have no idea. I had to reset my computer THREE MORE TIMES after that, and I had totally forgotten about it, but I keep thinking back to this comment. You're pretty much the reason I've come back to make this again. I'm trying to fix the arm bug but it's above my pay grade, no idea what causes it or what can fix it. I'm also trying to see if I can do what IdolNinja did with the 12 Gauge, using it in cars and motorcycles, but that seems buggy too.

TLDR; It's coming, I'm a noob.

It's your lucky day, boyo. I'm making some extra versions of this mod that might fix that issue. Maybe. I have no idea. I had to reset my computer THREE MORE TIMES after that, and I had totally forgotten about it, but I keep thinking back to this comment. You're pretty much the reason I've come back to make this again. I'm trying to fix the arm bug but it's above my pay grade, no idea what causes it or what can fix it. I'm also trying to see if I can do what IdolNinja did with the 12 Gauge, using it in cars and motorcycles, but that seems buggy too.

TLDR; It's coming, I'm a noob.
Hey Mr Bush,

I just want to say I have played with the mod now many many times and I have honest had no issues at all. I've completed missions with a tonne of ridiculous mods on this website and as long as there isn't a mod that effects weapons or a mod that is itself unstable in any way, it's very stable and still hilarious to use. Even if you never completely solve the mod's arm problem, I am still immensely happy with the original mod. I'm going to keep an eye on this thread and continue to play with your mod. I will also be checking the latest post section for any more of your mods that you may think up and develop. Much love and appreciate,

NerdyKilljoy

(P.S. I'm not a boy so please don't call me that in future. I know it was an honest mistake and many people make it. I prefer the pronouns they/them and nicknames like kiddo, kid, dork, nerd, cosmo, cosmic, frey, fray, doof and doofus. If you can think of a funny combo of the ones listed, I'd 100% be fine that too. Hope you can understand and support my gender identity.)

IMPORTANT UPDATE
Get your very own Minigun on a Bike! Patent pending.

Attachments

• Screenshot (168).png
    Screenshot (168).png
    1.9 MB · Views: 212
  • Screenshot (166).png
    Screenshot (166).png
    2.3 MB · Views: 202
Back