Saint's Row 2 Renovated Church Crib

This mod makes the renovated church, (in the Saints Row District) a crib, it doesn't add much, just an extra place to change clothes, replay missions, get cash, and also change out your weapons, its not like the original church in Saints Row. It was made with the Nova SPE Alternative Cribs (Just wanted to give credit, because I wouldn't be able to make this without their mod) Though it is a step in the right direction for a Saints Row 1 look alike, we will most likely never get a Saints Row pc port.

The crib.xtbl has been fixed! This now allows you to have the ole church as a crib, and don't worry, I will soon find out how to spawn saints in the church so it will be a lot better than this!

Wardrobe:
PCDJ5Ix.png

Safe & Mission Replay:
cBkUAFg

xuH7lRE.png

Weapons:
zK5rxF2.png

prNCyxH

Attachments

• cribs.xtbl
    66.5 KB · Views: 325
  • cribs_sr2_city.cts
    73 KB · Views: 336
Last edited:
Ok so instead of adding a new crib to the xtbl i think you have to replace stuff for now. For example, go into the AISHA crib part and rename it to Saints Church and do it that way.

Ok so instead of adding a new crib to the xtbl i think you have to replace stuff for now. For example, go into the AISHA crib part and rename it to Saints Church and do it that way.
I don't exactly want to replace things, but i'll try to see if it will work, (and won't crash saves that are saved there)

Do I need to download both files or just the "cribs.xtbl"?

I got a question, do i have to start a new game?? Since i got a crash when i loaded a save file on 100%
I don't believe you have to, but this is only a second version, I'll try to see if I can fix the crashes, maybe you should try starting up a new game, and tell me how that goes, if it crashes again I'll look into it

Back