Saints Row: The Collection - By: XB36Hazard [Save Editor]

Thank you, Is there anything else you think you would like added or changed?
Tough question.

Maybe a feature to export an entire garage list to re-import it later.

Perhaps option to cycle between Crib Stronghold upgrade states which could potential solve a bug that has been around since the original game. Basically, you upgrade a Stronghold Crib to max level (so the building is tall) but the building physically looks like level 1. There's no way to get around it except modding, so thinking solving that with a Save Editor is simpler. Especially as mods that fix the bug do not exist for the Remaster yet. I've attached a save file where I've encountered the bug in the Remaster. The affected crib is called 3 Count located bottom-left on the map (you spawn in it).

I've also asked in SR discord for suggestions, attached them via a screenshot.

Other than that, I think the editor is feature-rich as is

PS: discord link if interested: https://discord.gg/zXM99s

Attachments

• sr3save_00.sr3s_pc
    106.2 KB · Views: 272
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 287
will this editor have a wardrobe editor to add the stag outfits npc's have like the stag commando helmet and armor and the stag elite helmet?

i really love the tool so far

Last edited by a moderator:
Tough question.

Maybe a feature to export an entire garage list to re-import it later.

Perhaps option to cycle between Crib Stronghold upgrade states which could potential solve a bug that has been around since the original game. Basically, you upgrade a Stronghold Crib to max level (so the building is tall) but the building physically looks like level 1. There's no way to get around it except modding, so thinking solving that with a Save Editor is simpler. Especially as mods that fix the bug do not exist for the Remaster yet. I've attached a save file where I've encountered the bug in the Remaster. The affected crib is called 3 Count located bottom-left on the map (you spawn in it).

I've also asked in SR discord for suggestions, attached them via a screenshot.

Other than that, I think the editor is feature-rich as is

PS: discord link if interested: https://discord.gg/zXM99s
Full Garage - Extract and Replace will be added
Crib Stronghold Upgrades will be added

Any chance you can add NG+ function like the SR3 one
Yes, you will be able to select what is reset.
SRTC-NGP-XB36-Hazard.png

will this editor have a wardrobe editor to add the stag outfits npc's have like the stag commando helmet and armor and the stag elite helmet?

i really love the tool so far
There is currently a Character editor, doesn't have all the options. If you have a sr_character file you can import them. You also can extract from Saints Row: The Third and replace it in your Saints Row: The Third Remastered save.

Allow me to say, this editor is great. It reminds one of one you made some years ago for the Xbox 360 version of SRTT. I think it was included with the Horizon editor? Correct me if I'm wrong.

10/10

[SR3R] Whenever I try adding any vehicle to my garrage through the "Download Vehicles" option, the game craches to desktop once I access my garage in-game. Additionally, trying to "Add Vehicle" spits an error and quits the program after selecting an exported vehicle file.

[SR3R] Whenever I try adding any vehicle to my garrage through the "Download Vehicles" option, the game craches to desktop once I access my garage in-game. Additionally, trying to "Add Vehicle" spits an error and quits the program after selecting an exported vehicle file.
The "Download Vehicles" option was not supposed to be available for SR3:R. Vehicle files are from SR3 console version which have a different bit order. Remove the vehicles you added and you should be good to go. Was the vehicle file you are trying to add one of the vehicles from the "Download Vehicles" section?

Back