Return of Lin

Now all I need to do is change Donnie to Kilbane lol.

Note: This is a replacement mod for Shaundi, Because she sucks in SR3. SR4 really redeemed her character but that topic is a slight tangent.

What does this mod contain?:
-Lin(duh) in a new outfit with a re-textured face and body
-Edited UI Images and language string files
-Removed her dodgy eyelashes (see wiki) and fixed the mismatched hair colours(see wiki)

20200313124203_1.jpg

20200313165623_1.jpg

20200313171941_1.jpg

No, it's not perfect, Arif S. Ketchum and Daniel Dae Kim weren't answering my calls unfortuantley to re-record their lines so she's still going to be called Shaundi by the other Saints. For any Lin fans out there, enjoy! Please let me know if there's any issues/something I've missed, just not SaintsBook, I can't fix that as of yet or the space suit.

Instillation readme included.

Attachments

• Lin V2.zip
    4.8 MB · Views: 885
  • readme.txt
    1.8 KB · Views: 545
Last edited:
Why is it in Mod Releases when there's no mod released?

There was a mod released, it was removed because there was no readme file included, which is fair play, but I was tired and it just flat out didn't cross my mind.

Anyway the last version was kind of crap if I'm honest, so I redid it from scratch and I'm much happier with the result.

cool. when can i download it?

Whenver you're ready lol.

был выпущен мод, он был удален, потому что в него не был включен файл readme, что является честной игрой, но я устал, и это просто не пришло мне в голову.

Во всяком случае, последняя версия была своего рода дерьмом, если честно, поэтому я переделал ее с нуля, и я гораздо счастливее с результатом.

Когда вы будете готовы lol.[/ЦИТАТА]

THANKS!!!!!!

Where the hell did she came from? Was Lin in SRIV or you dragged her outta SR1 ??

Back