Saints Row vs GTA Revisited

On a serious note:
At this moment in time, with the Coronavirus pandemic raging in New York City, streets closed, businesses shut down, people sheltering in their apartments, and hundreds of deaths [...]
Ah! do you mean, THE DIVISION?

Ah! do you mean, THE DIVISION?
I've never played THE DIVISION, but from what I'm reading on Wikipedia, it sounds like it. I was thinking CRYSIS 2, but the enemy in Crysis 2 is much more tangible than this is.

Even as I write this, though, it just doesn't seem appropriate to compare this to a video game. I live in New York, so it's really close to home for me. Seeing how many things our incompetent Federal government has done wrong is just really terrifying.

But I've gotten off-topic, so I won't discuss it here anymore.

Last edited:
I've never played THE DIVISION, but from what I'm reading on Wikipedia, it sounds like it. I was thinking CRYSIS 2, but the enemy in Crysis 2 is much more tangible than this is.

Even as I write this, though, it just doesn't seem appropriate to compare this to a video game. I live in New York, so it's really close to home for me. Seeing how many things our incompetent Federal government has done wrong is just really terrifying.

But I've gotten off-topic, so I won't discuss it here anymore.

Nah man, this is pertinent to us all regardless; dosen't matter which thread. I'd just like to thank you and echo your sentiment, stay safe y'all.

On a serious note:
At this moment in time, with the Coronavirus pandemic raging in New York City, streets closed, businesses shut down, people sheltering in their apartments, and hundreds of deaths, somehow GTA IV feels more like real life and real life feels more like a post-apocalyptic video game. :(

I never thought I'd be saying this, but it gives me some comfort playing GTA IV right now...

Stay safe, everyone.

people in some Area in my country Still Wandering the streets a s usual:(

Back