Hey, i'm trying to find the SR1 homies in my phone but they arent there. Do I have to complete the game first before they become available?
Yep. They replace the originals so you'll have to unlock all them first, then install the mod

Just a thought but in Sr2 there's some NPC Models called Gyros on the Saints Row Wiki (they wear blue jackets and grey track pants) and look a lot like the Rollerz from SR1, Maybe using those as an enemy gang like the Vice Kings would be cool (sorry if this has been mentioned already)

Reactions: F13
Just a thought but in Sr2 there's some NPC Models called Gyros on the Saints Row Wiki (they wear blue jackets and grey track pants) and look a lot like the Rollerz from SR1, Maybe using those as an enemy gang like the Vice Kings would be cool (sorry if this has been mentioned already)
Really? That'a awesome! Thanks for letting me know, I'll have a look and see what I can do.

Cool, I like it. Only thing that annoys me about it is the lack of Ultor SUVs and Masako Teams in Ultor Zones. Other then that very cool

Cool, I like it. Only thing that annoys me about it is the lack of Ultor SUVs and Masako Teams in Ultor Zones. Other then that very cool
Annoys you about the mod or about Saints Row 2 in general? Do you mean the mod broke it?

Back