New Saints Row game!

It would be an extremely poor move on the developers part to not listen to the fans.
Even if they flood the mainstream social media, those fans are still a minority...

Idol and others that ve visited volition recently (Old school fans) said that this might be their best game so far, mixing the best of all the games... so who knows.

Even if they flood the mainstream social media, those fans are still a minority...

Idol and others that ve visited volition recently (Old school fans) said that this might be their best game so far, mixing the best of all the games... so who knows.
I wouldn't mind some elements of the third and fourth game but as far as all game play features such as customization and the city. I want that like SR2. They literally made the games they should know whats good lol.

I wouldn't mind some elements of the third and fourth game but as far as all game play features such as customization and the city. I want that like SR2. They literally made the games they should know whats good lol.
I mean for us since we have no clues about it lol. Guess the best is to wait and see for ourselves

I've come back after a four-year hiatus just for this. Woo! New Saints Row game!!

EDIT: That said, I'll hold back the self-hype that this is Saints Row V, or that it may go back to its gangster routes. For all we know, it's another spinoff ala Gat Out of Hell and fully whacked out insane.

Oh I soooooooooooooooooooo CAN'T WAIT FOR IT ( GAME ) WWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO WAHOO ! Sssssssoooooo HAPPY, LET'S HAVE A PARTY, EVERYBODY COME ON SAINTS ROW FAN HERE, PS FINALLY ABOUT TIME WAITED FOR SO LONG LOVE THE GAMES CAN'T STOP PLAYING IT

No idea what to expect but I'm glad it's happening to begin with

Technically wont this be the first Saints Row without THQ? I think they were around at the start of SR4 I forgot.

Back