New Saints Row game!

I though 3 and 4 were great. It's just that steelport and it's pedestrians are SO FUCKING BORING compared to stilwater

Technically wont this be the first Saints Row without THQ? I think they were around at the start of SR4 I forgot.
No. Volition is owned by Deep Silver which is owned by Koch Media which is owned by Koch Media Holding GmbH which is now owned by THQ Nordic AB. So, basically, still THQ in a round-about way. :D
(I won't bother to go into detail about how THQ became THQ Nordic AB)

But THQ Nordic isn't THQ at all, they just took their name.

But THQ Nordic isn't THQ at all, they just took their name.
But THQ Nordic AB did acquire some of the assets of THQ along with the name, including the rights to Red Faction, so now Volition can have Red Faction back, so it worked out well. :D

Read about the history of Volition. It's pretty awesome that the founder is now back in charge of the company (after he left for a while), and they've hired back other key people who worked on Saints Row, and, of course, superfans like IdolNinja! Seems like it's moving in the right direction to me! I'm excited!

But THQ Nordic AB did acquire some of the assets of THQ along with the name, including the rights to Red Faction, so now Volition can have Red Faction back, so it worked out well. :D

Read about the history of Volition. It's pretty awesome that the founder is now back in charge of the company (after he left for a while), and they've hired back other key people who worked on Saints Row, and, of course, superfans like IdolNinja! Seems like it's moving in the right direction to me! I'm excited!
You make some good points there. First step to a classic game is the devs that started it all.

Nice. :D According to
they hypothesize that this game will release sometime around 2020-2021, possibly the end of 2020 if the other release dates are to indicate.

Of course, we'll have to wait for further information (my guess E3 2020) before we really know. Still exciting though.

Nice. :D According to
they hypothesize that this game will release sometime around 2020-2021, possibly the end of 2020 if the other release dates are to indicate.

Of course, we'll have to wait for further information (my guess E3 2020) before we really know. Still exciting though.

So far that video is incorrect, "Saints Row 5" was never confirmed yet. From earlier in this thread Admixon said:
" Volition is working on developing a brand new Saints Row game,
he never said said it was "Saints Row 5".
He said in another post "
We don't know yet. You just have to wait for the announcement.
In other words, we don't know yet.

I have a feeling these are related to what has been announced recently. Don't forget about these.
upload_2019-8-16_19-26-49.png

I have a feeling these are related to what has been announced recently. Don't forget about these.
View attachment 22869
According to IdolNinja in Twitter, the "miracle" is a separate thing from the next Saints Row game.
Sojiny: Can you answer this question: Is this what you said to ask you why you were playing the old Saints Row games in a few months?
IdolNinja: Nope. That was about something else.

Back