New Saints Row game!

Admixon

" Volition is working on developing a brand new Saints Row game, the first in the much appreciated series since Saints Row IV which came in 2013. "
By: IdolNinja http://www.thqnordic-investors.com/regulatoriska-pressmeddelanden/?releaseId=3384164

"Before anyone asks, that's all we can say at the moment. No title, no trailer, no ETA, no details, but rejoice fellow Saints! It's really happening!"

"Expect an official announcement tomorrow morning on Saints Row and Volition social."

https://www.polygon.com/2019/8/14/2...thq-nordic-volition-timesplitters-dead-island

Last edited:
As excited as I am, I have extremely low standards at this point.
When Saints Row 3 was announced, people wanted it to be like 1 and 2.
When Saints Row 4 was announced, people wished the series had gone back to its roots.
When the voice actor for Dane Vogel announced work for a Saints Row game, fans rejoiced. Only to find out it was going to be just another game in the cog of "crazier and crazier" every time.
The fans have stated what they want.

My personal opinion is quite biased so I don't speak for most. Although what I have seen throughout every single social media platform. They want a more grounded game. A more gangster game like it started as, with the comedic twist at the correct times.

It would be an extremely poor move on the developers part to not listen to the fans.

The feedback has always been mixed. Being cartoon crazy was what set it apart from the almost-too-grounded recent GTA series and given that SR:TT sold almost twice as many copies as SR2, I'm not surprised they decided to go more in that direction. I had fun in SR4, but honestly, going back to Stillwater, even with their rockstar personas from SR:TT, would be nice.

I'm really curious as to what direction they'll go in. Is it going to continue on from IV, or retcon it and follow The Third's bad ending, or follow the "Reset the Universe" ending from GOOH, or something completely different?
It's exciting.

Back