SR:TT | Share your character pictures

Saints_Row_The_Third_Screenshot_2018.12.22_-_15.04.10.95.png
Is there a place to get this mod? It looks neat, but I can't find it anywhere (unless I'm blind).

Thank you. It's just the standard character model you get at the beginning of the game (if you choose the Caucasian male model). The only things I re-textured (or re-colored really:D) were the clothes (i.e. warrior helmet, creepy sunglasses, fun-time top, Safeword pants, heavy weight boots, and biker gloves). I am planning on putting out these characters and more from the "Batman" world, after I do a vanilla play-through of the game with them added in.
Logo.jpg

Thank you. It's just the standard character model you get at the beginning of the game (if you choose the Caucasian male model). The only things I re-textured (or re-colored really:D) were the clothes (i.e. warrior helmet, creepy sunglasses, fun-time top, Safeword pants, heavy weight boots, and biker gloves). I am planning on putting out these characters and more from the "Batman" world, after I do a vanilla play-through of the game with them added in.View attachment 23119
They were replying to Nyxaris...
But I your character looks cool too.

Back