SR:TT | Share your character pictures

The same guy I have in Sr4. And SR2. And Skyrim.
2014-01-14_01232.jpg
2014-07-09_00001.jpg
2014-01-14_01212.jpg
2014-01-14_00572.jpg
2014-07-10_00005.jpg

I decided to make a character that doesn't sound like Laura Bailey or the voice of Temari from Naruto doing an Eastern European accent for the 30th time...
So, I used the voice of the actress from the second game, because I loved her delivery, and playing the Cyrus Temple mission with her was a blast.
Here's what I came up with. (Fun/useless fact: her appearance is based on some cool people I've known in the past)

Back.jpg

The fact is, the main reason I bought SR4 besides for the story missions, was for it's hairstyles. So I'm glad I could finally have those items within a more grounded experience. Getting this to work was actually a puzzle to me for about two years (on/off then trying new things). Now that I've completed it, things are just kinda meh to be honest, the answer was in plan sight. I'm not going to get into too much detail, but I usually get pretty starstruck when I get any short of feedback or message from my favorite modders. So at the end it was all worth it, thanks! As for the image, purely promotional, just keeping things fresh around here.
aBetterSaintsRow3.jpg

Vintage Cheerleader Hairstyle: https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/sr4-hairstyles-for-sr3.16801/
Ingram MAC-10 :https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/realistic-sriv-weapons-ported-for-srtt.16420/

The fact is, the main reason I bought SR4 besides for the story missions, was for it's hairstyles. So I'm glad I could finally have those items within a more grounded experience. Getting this to work was actually a puzzle to me for about two years (on/off then trying new things). Now that I've completed it, things are just kinda meh to be honest, the answer was in plan sight. I'm not going to get into too much detail, but I usually get pretty starstruck when I get any short of feedback or message from my favorite modders. So at the end it was all worth it, thanks! As for the image, purely promotional, just keeping things fresh around here.

This dude's my hero right now.

AllMight.jpg

Back