Mesh importer for 3ds max

Am I too late ? I just want STAG vehicles model (ex. N-Forcer) I've extracted the file and got str2_pc then ccar_pc and gcar_pc format not sure if they contain any mesh and how do I even view and convert them to obj or 3ds ?

Attachments

• Saints_Row_IV_variants_-_N-Forcer_STAG_Riot_-_left.png
    Saints_Row_IV_variants_-_N-Forcer_STAG_Riot_-_left.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 477
Am I too late ? I just want STAG vehicles model (ex. N-Forcer) I've extracted the file and got str2_pc then ccar_pc and gcar_pc format not sure if they contain any mesh and how do I even view and convert them to obj or 3ds ?
They sure contain a mesh, but its not possible to extract them with this tool because they have a different format.

Here's a preview of the Saints VTOL only in LOD's without textures as an OBJ file
(I don't know why any single VTOL model from saints row IV couldn't be loaded propperly by this awesome script)
Since it works for both Saints Row Games , Let me know if you need it , so i can send it you on a PM.

JCGT49w.png
And I wonder how did you get this model?

You can use ninjaripper or similar applications to get .obj files out of the game.

I'm new to ninjaripper it doesn't seem to work I tried the DX9 version

They only output me log file ,no rip file

And could you get model of N-Forcer model for me if you get ninjaripper working with SRTT or SRIV please?
I would appreciate it

I'm new to ninjaripper it doesn't seem to work I tried the DX9 version

They only output me log file ,no rip file

And could you get model of N-Forcer model for me if you get ninjaripper working with SRTT or SRIV please?
I would appreciate it

Ninja ripper works, but i wouldnt recommend it if you are not very skilled with 3d modelling. The file requires a fix when you extract it.

Back