Found Black T3K On Saints Row 2

the ronin cutscene, when aisha dies
Somebody else who is more experienced will have to try. It keeps showing up with the SR1 black one on my side, I even tried modifying the cut scene to load it and it just crashes, but I could be doing something wrong

@MasakoTeam think you could help bud? the guys wants the tec9b (Platinum Black T3k Urban) to show up in the cutscene.

i got a question, which file is the cutscene of the the t3k...and which tool i can use?...maybe i can try

Last edited:
i got a question, which file is the cutscene of the the t3k...and which tool i can use?...maybe i can try
Same folder as the other t3k files pegs.vpp_pc If I remember correctly, looking at the cutscene file it seems to use cut_t3k or t3k_cut, something like that and you use the peg tool in the tool downloads for sr2

upload_2019-4-29_13-39-36.png

I dont know which file of that ones...is the t3k files...

Same folder as the other t3k files pegs.vpp_pc If I remember correctly, looking at the cutscene file it seems to use cut_t3k or t3k_cut, something like that and you use the peg tool in the tool downloads for sr2
the actual texture should be in the pegs.vpp_pc file. I can’t recall I’m also not home​

Back