Found Black T3K On Saints Row 2

I can't find that exact black version, also the one you uploaded i'm assuming was out of tec9b? Since it's the only texture I can find with tec9_me.tga_0. Anyways I preloaded the tec9b textures and made it where the tec9(t3k Urban) is using the tec9b textures, it's not 100% black as the tga wants to show on your side. I couldn't even get the texture to pull up properly on my side, I also can't really texture edit however somebody here can prob just make it black for you since it can be done with the peg tools I think.

If you want to use the other t3k texture I have shown, I have uploaded it's files also.

Also if you can texture edit, the player uses
- p_tec9.smeshx
- p_tec9.g_peg
- p_tec9.g_smeshx
- p_tec9.peg

- p_tec9b.smeshx
- p_tec9b.g_peg
- p_tec9b.g_smeshx
- p_tec9b.peg

There may be more textures associated with the player t3k but idk. Look in textures/pegs/meshes/ and chunk files
i need to use the chunks tool or the pegtool?, by the way, its cool the texture u made, looks awersome :)

i need to use the chunks tool or the pegtool?, by the way, its cool the texture u made, looks awersome :)
I actually didn't make the texture, it's already in the games files using p_tec9b.smeshx. Anyways you need to use gibbids tools to extract the vpp files then use the peg tool or the chunks tool. Idk which vpp files contain the specified files, what was the friendly fire black t3k weapon peg file named? and which vpp was it located in

I actually didn't make the texture, it's already in the games files using p_tec9b.smeshx. Anyways you need to use gibbids tools to extract the vpp files then use the peg tool or the chunks tool. Idk which vpp files contain the specified files, what was the friendly fire black t3k weapon peg file named? and which vpp was it located in
well..i guess the peg.vpp file...cuz i found that t3k texture on the friendly fire of the mall...but i will try to do it

welp..in the friendly fire i found...was on the mall...the second floor...here are some pics to show where is it..

upload_2019-4-8_20-21-35.png

upload_2019-4-8_20-23-46.png
upload_2019-4-8_20-24-55.png
upload_2019-4-8_20-27-24.png

and the file i found about the t3k...is on on the folder "sr2_ug_chunk159_mallb" on chunks 3 folder, wich it appears 2 textures of the the t3k, is, im not sure if that the black texture..cus its grey...or white...but probably that could be the files of the textures
upload_2019-4-8_22-6-4.png

by the way...how is the platinum t3k texture on the game? .-. cuz i never saw it on the game ...but stills cool to use it :p (sorry about my spanish)

welp..in the friendly fire i found...was on the mall...the second floor...here are some pics to show where is it..

-snip-

and the file i found about the t3k...is on on the folder "sr2_ug_chunk159_mallb" on chunks 3 folder, wich it appears 2 textures of the the t3k, is, im not sure if that the black texture..cus its grey...or white...but probably that could be the files of the textures
-snip-

by the way...how is the platinum t3k texture on the game? .-. cuz i never saw it on the game ...but stills cool to use it :p (sorry about my spanish)
Untitled.png
Untitled2.png

There ya go bud! I used the exact texture I also uploaded the modified files for you, enjoy!

Attachments

• sr1 t3k urban.rar
    5.5 KB · Views: 249
I have improved the mod a bit if you are tired of using the standard T3k Silver-ish version
I have supplied a download that lets you use the SR1 T3k Black Version and the Platinum Black T3k

Both can be used! I have supplied pics below with them both in your crib (can be found in stores also)
normal.png
Untitled.png

The only downfall to this mod is the "Special T3k which is Plat Black" when dual wielding, the secondary weapon is held wrong, so because of that I removed it from being dual - wielded. Also I couldn't get the strings editor to convert my strings correctly so I couldn't properly add the custom weapon name. In stores and in the crib it will always show .T3K Urban Special., and in hand it won't show a name at all.

Attachments

• SR1 T3K & Plat-Black T3K.rar
    42.5 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:
Back