Found Black T3K On Saints Row 2

Hey guys..well..im new arround here....i was playing saints row 2 and i was on the mall..and then on friendly fire...i found the black T3K from saints row 1.

There is a way, to make the black texture...replace the grey TK3?
upload_2019-4-4_17-29-34.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-4_17-30-12.png
    upload_2019-4-4_17-30-12.png
    862.2 KB · Views: 398
Last edited:
yeah...and its very cool...but there is a way to change the grey or urban T3K to that black one? that could be cool..using that texture like in saints row 1

how i find the t3k the player use?...cuz all i founded is the t3k texture where is on friendly fire, which i edited the grey color to black, but i couldnt find the texture t3k that the player use :confused:
upload_2019-4-7_12-26-20.png

welp..i tryed to replace the texture using pegtools...but it didnt work...idk if im doing something wrong...by the way...this is the texture i try to replace

Idk if that the texture of the T3k that the player uses...but all ik is i want to replace to this texture

Attachments

• tec9_me.tga_0.png
    tec9_me.tga_0.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 411
welp..i tryed to replace the texture using pegtools...but it didnt work...idk if im doing something wrong...by the way...this is the texture i try to replace

Idk if that the texture of the T3k that the player uses...but all ik is i want to replace to this texture
I would like to help, but i havent modded sr2 on my own, i have no idea how the texture tool works :oops:

I'll see if I can do anything, but don't give your hopes up lol

I can't find that exact black version, also the one you uploaded i'm assuming was out of tec9b? Since it's the only texture I can find with tec9_me.tga_0. Anyways I preloaded the tec9b textures and made it where the tec9(t3k Urban) is using the tec9b textures, it's not 100% black as the tga wants to show on your side. I couldn't even get the texture to pull up properly on my side, I also can't really texture edit however somebody here can prob just make it black for you since it can be done with the peg tools I think.
normal.png
tec9b.png

If you want to use the other t3k texture I have shown, I have uploaded it's files also.

Also if you can texture edit, the player uses
- p_tec9.smeshx
- p_tec9.g_peg
- p_tec9.g_smeshx
- p_tec9.peg

- p_tec9b.smeshx
- p_tec9b.g_peg
- p_tec9b.g_smeshx
- p_tec9b.peg

There may be more textures associated with the player t3k but idk. Look in textures/pegs/meshes/ and chunk files

Attachments

• t3k.rar
    15.7 KB · Views: 362
Last edited:
Back