Do you know any sort of fix for this?
I Found a much easier way to port the animations for running that'll not only fix this but be compatible with all animation mods AND not require copying the preload anim file. ill try and upload it but i might not get to because i just left behind the days of modding saints row.

Ever since i've installed this mod my SR2 keeps on crashing before the title screen. I have tried uninstalling the mod but nothing works. Can anybody help?

troy.png

TROY BRADSHAW will be looking extra sharp for the release of NOVA SPE version 21 this summer. so will JULIUS, DONNIE, THE BOSS and many more.
I know I said I wouldn't do another but this mod has become so popular and no one else wanted to do it.

Do you still do requests for editing npc colours?
I know it's been a while, but yes I still do so ask away.
I have a question, can change the texture of the sr2 tec-9 to the tec-9 of saints row 1, the black or platinum?
I have a platinum skin for it.
Ever since i've installed this mod my SR2 keeps on crashing before the title screen. I have tried uninstalling the mod but nothing works. Can anybody help?
Do you have saints row 2 on steam? what mods did you use from the compilation?

Last edited by a moderator:
whys his hair black is it suppose to be yellow? do you play saints row 1 first of all?

take a look.

View attachment 20957
TROY BRADSHAW will be looking extra sharp for the release of NOVA SPE version 21 this summer. so will JULIUS, DONNIE, THE BOSS and many more.
I know I said I wouldn't do another but this mod has become so popular and no one else wanted to do it.

I know it's been a while, but yes I still do so ask away.

I have a platinum skin for it.

Do you have saints row 2 on steam? what mods did you use from the compilation?

Yeah, I have SR2 on steam. I sorted out the problem though, so its all good

Back