Saints Row 1 HQ Texture Pack for Saints Row 2 v4.2 FIXED w/ New Links added!

Thank you for looking into the issues, unfortunately i was experiencing all of it, even crashing. Great looking stuff nonetheless

Thank you for looking into the issues, unfortunately i was experiencing all of it, even crashing. Great looking stuff nonetheless
It kinda rips apart the game and puts it all back together, the game might have trouble loading the data since it's newer and frankly more high quality.

It kinda rips apart the game and puts it all back together, the game might have trouble loading the data since it's newer and frankly more high quality.
Yeah, like way more high quality than expected :( this is the reason why I haven't fixed it yet, every time after I use the Create_Custom_GotR_v1.9.2.bat file to create my custom patch then start the game my game crashes. I have good news though.

First:
No more way too much HQ textures, every thing will be redone in the same quality as Masamaru's HQ textures.

Second:
Edit:: Since I've gotten the game to work without crashing, I am starting to rework on the textures. If good luck is by my side, this thing might be released sometime around New Years day!

Will you make a mod that will put SR 1 music in SR 2?
Due to copyright issues, no. Sorry.

Last edited:
GO look at the beginning of this thread, it's important!!!

It's fixed!! Go grab it! Try it, let me know if it works!

Update: Since I've fixed this mod I'm going to merge Saints Row Textures for SR2 into this mod because the weather system is better.

Back