Saints Row 1 HQ Texture Pack for Saints Row 2 v4.2 FIXED w/ New Links added!

Did any of those reports include descriptions of textures like sidewalk and road textures missing before they froze?
No, it's script related. All textures work even though some are weird looking (example, drawbridge in Airport district), I plan to correct that in the next version.

I found a way around the NPC freezing must save game at Saints Row 2 HQ penthouse start up the game again in the save wewe go outside you'll notice on the street and sidewalks NPC are not moving walk up to on of them in a group hold on as hostage then kill it after that throw a bunch of satchel grenades around you and blow them up make sure you have god mode turn on now when you get a car and drive around you will see everything is working for me at least I have the Gog version
NPCs don't freeze in my game even with version 4.1 of this mod installed. That could be something to do with NPC scripting.

I also made a chunk part 4 I don't know how to upload it if somebody could help that would be great fixed all issue with different texture packs
What does Chunk4 has to do with this mod? Chunk4 isn't included in Masamaru's Saints Row 2 High Quality Texture Pack mod either, so explain yourself.

It sounds like you've narrowed it down. Good luck with the corrections.
The NPC scripts will not be included in the next release. As far as scripts go, the foley.xtbl, foley_effect.xtbl, and the gameplay_constants.xtbl files will not be included either. The foley.xtbl and the foley_effect.xtbl has an issue of making the game crash to desktop with no warnings.

I think what they call it "crash to desktop" on the Skyrim Nexus as "CTD".

No, it's script related. All textures work even though some are weird looking (example, drawbridge in Airport district), I plan to correct that in the next version.

NPCs don't freeze in my game even with version 4.1 of this mod installed. That could be something to do with NPC scripting.

What does Chunk4 has to do with this mod? Chunk4 isn't included in Masamaru's Saints Row 2 High Quality Texture Pack mod either, so explain yourself.
wow w

I use Masamaru's texture pack in and his pv and your chunks plays good looks amazing everything detailed in the map when you fly around everything works can see the hole map

The NPC scripts will not be included in the next release. As far as scripts go, the foley.xtbl, foley_effect.xtbl, and the gameplay_constants.xtbl files will not be included either. The foley.xtbl and the foley_effect.xtbl has an issue of making the game crash to desktop with no warnings.

I think what they call it "crash to desktop" on the Skyrim Nexus as "CTD".
*sigh* ... I miss my Bob Ross moon... And NPCs that look like supermodels and K-Pop singers...

*sigh* ...NPCs that look like supermodels and K-Pop singers...
Speaking of supermodels, here's my character from Skyrim , how she look?

TESV 2018-08-09 00-03-35-08.png

TESV 2018-08-09 00-03-04-01.png

Anyway, have a look at my Alternate Time of Day mod and let me know if you like it. Scroll all the way down and see the new changes coming soon!
https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/sr2-alternate-time-of-day-v6.13390/page-3

Like a very, very, very cold Instagram model haha! :p
Your time of day mod made the skies look ethereal, but realistic at
the same time. The last version I tried went well with Sweet FX.
(And for the love of Talos get yourself a talking mushroom from the nexus!)

It looks great and plays great, only downside for me is I get 20 fps less for some reason.
I get at least 30 fps while using GOG version, where as if I used Steam version I get more 60 fps, kinda strange. I don't know what could cause the low fps but it gets annoying.

Back