Sandbox+ for SRTT

Sorry if anyone asked this already... Will there ever be a "free-cam" tool (for screenshots or something) in the SRTT version of SB+.
I'd love to just goof around, looking under the map and through buildings, or maybe toggle it during cutscenes. (most likely impossible)
I've heard of something called "KBAM" (?) but I've never looked into it. I also think it would be cool to see Admixon and other people who
are more talented than me post screenshots that would make PT Anderson drool, you feel me? :D

Sorry if anyone asked this already... Will there ever be a "free-cam" tool (for screenshots or something) in the SRTT version of SB+.
I'd love to just goof around, looking under the map and through buildings, or maybe toggle it during cutscenes. (most likely impossible)
I've heard of something called "KBAM" (?) but I've never looked into it. I also think it would be cool to see Admixon and other people who
are more talented than me post screenshots that would make PT Anderson drool, you feel me? :D
Sadly there is no command in exe file that would allow to do that :(

Sadly there is no command in exe file that would allow to do that :(
I hope one day Volition would be able to upload a build (to people who bought the game on Steam/GoG)
that has cheats and extras that feature most of the cool things from the livestreams they did, before they released AoM (Free-Cam and swappable player models included)
Thanks for the info though... Better I know now, than be hyped for nothing... I want brownies and ice cream now. :(

I've done the mod extractions into the SRTT folder and everything works perfectly except for the super powers.
can someone help me out?

Back