TEXTURING 101 ( LAMENS TERMS)

Hey! To modify the body texture, what file should I go for?
"default female defuse"?
I changed some textures on the "default female defuse" file but the game didn't open after I placed it on the SR3 root...updated the ASM but it didn't shown anything, like if I was updating no new file..

Hey! To modify the body texture, what file should I go for?
"default female defuse"?
I changed some textures on the "default female defuse" file but the game didn't open after I placed it on the SR3 root...updated the ASM but it didn't shown anything, like if I was updating no new file..
default_female_diffuse.str2_pc is the correct one for body textures, specifically for the female boss character.
You will also need customize_player.asm_pc in the SR3 root before you update ASM. If you private message me your mod files, I could probably detect the problem more easily.

Thanks, I have already figured out before reading your reply!

If you private message me your mod files, I could probably detect the problem more easily.

Well I'm having some difficulty in retexturing, I appreciate any help! I will contact you later with my case

I know I'm years late but I get the error message trying to Re-pack the folder.
if you could help, that'll be much appreciated

Attachments

• Error Code.jpg
    Error Code.jpg
    428.5 KB · Views: 426
Thank you, this somewhat makes sense (I only read it, my pc is off at the moment). If I have time I will hopefully make a simple mod, am good with editing so should come in handy.

Edit 1: I was able to export and import, tested and things seem to work. Time to painstakingly draw my own textures for a mod, hopefully I can do this.

Last edited:
Back