VIPER'S SRTT TWEAKS AND PORTS

everyone who was already under instruction, and you?
I try to help you as far as I can, but before telling that the mod file contains some other mods, it may be a problem with its other mods. When I going to extract mod file's in game I saw other mods like sweet FX and character.xtbl file I think .

I try to help you as far as I can, but before telling that the mod file contains some other mods, it may be a problem with its other mods. When I going to extract mod file's in game I saw other mods like sweet FX and character.xtbl file I think .
I want to get the Bros, shaundi from the white house, super piers, kinzi from the white house, and when they swing, flies out, just want to cry

I want to get the Bros, shaundi from the white house, super piers, kinzi from the white house, and when they swing, flies out, just want to cry
This file contains Shaundi , pierce , kinzie and gat outfit from SRIV just download and extract file's in game locations and after that go to ((ASM_Updater)) folder and run first ((updater_ASM_Files)) to apply character's .

Attachments

• Super homies.rar
    10.6 MB · Views: 422
This file contains Shaundi , pierce , kinzie and gat outfit from SRIV just download and extract file's in game locations and after that go to ((ASM_Updater)) folder and run first ((updater_ASM_Files)) to apply character's .
thank you. i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back