Working Elevators mod - Back To Syndicate Tower

so can you try now
You should use the Sandbox+ for SRTT mod instead of the Sr3 Ciy Mods With Awesomeness mod. The mod you are trying to use appears to be no-longer supported.

Sandbox+ for SRTT has the same features as the mod you are trying to install, and its author, IdolNinja, is still active on this forum. Volition was so impressed by his work, they actually hired him and he's now an employee of Volition. Sandbox+ for SRTT is THE mod to have for Saints Row: The Third.

My Working Elevators mod already includes a merged copy with Sandbox+ in the mod package, so it will work with that mod immediately. So use that mod instead.

Last edited:
Version 3.2 has been released!

Added co-op support. Now your co-op player will follow you when you use an elevator!

As always, you can download it from post #1.

This feature is not well tested, so if anyone can try this out for me with a co-op player, it would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Weird,I use Things to Do in Steelport and I don't have the option to open the door at the back of the Syndicate Tower...
Yep, you are right. I just looked at the code in Sandbox+ - Things To Do In Steelport Edition. Some parts of my elevator mod are missing, including opening the door to Syndicate Tower. Fan of Saints did a good job of merging a LOT of different mods together to create Things To Do In Steelport, but apparently he missed a few things. Unfortunately, he no-longer supports Things To Do In Steelport, so it's gradually becoming more and more out-of-date.

So, at this point, I would highly recommend to use my elevator mod with Sandbox+ for SRTT. I continue to support my elevator mod and add new features periodically, and Sandbox+ is very stable and is the most recommended mod for Saints Row 3. I merged those myself, so I know nothing's missing.

Yep, you are right. I just looked at the code in Sandbox+ - Things To Do In Steelport Edition. Some parts of my elevator mod are missing, including opening the door to Syndicate Tower. Fan of Saints did a good job of merging a LOT of different mods together to create Things To Do In Steelport, but apparently he missed a few things. Unfortunately, he no-longer supports Things To Do In Steelport, so it's gradually becoming more and more out-of-date.

So, at this point, I would highly recommend to use my elevator mod with Sandbox+ for SRTT. I continue to support my elevator mod and add new features periodically, and Sandbox+ is very stable and is the most recommended mod for Saints Row 3. I merged those myself, so I know nothing's missing.

Alright thanks

Back