So I was about to finish up this mod when suddenly I seen mrsaintsgodzilla21's video on SR2 mods and put this mod in second place I was so proud I decided I'd release one last version of nova spe before finishing modding for good. so if anyone has any suggestions feel free to ask on this thread and thank you for bringing this 10 year old masterpiece back the life it deserves.

So I was about to finish up this mod when suddenly I seen mrsaintsgodzilla21's video on SR2 mods and put this mod in second place I was so proud I decided I'd release one last version of nova spe before finishing modding for good. so if anyone has any suggestions feel free to ask on this thread and thank you for bringing this 10 year old masterpiece back the life it deserves.

I have a suggestion, why not add the baseball bat animations from SR1 into SR2? I miss the way the ball bat hits npcs in SR1.

Are they in SR2's files? if there not i can't port them over from sr1 but if they are i will.
I don't know if they are in SR2, but I sure found the clouds from Saints Row 1 inside of one of the Saints Row 2 files I extracted last week (clouds were extracted from sr2_intdkmissunkdk.g_peg and sr2_intdkmissunkdk.peg files). Who knows, maybe the animations are somewhere in SR2.

Back