Warps to some cutscene interiors

Mod adds a objectiveless stronghold mission that has warps to some cutscene interiors:
The two insurance fraud interiors;
Matts concert hall:
The caffe from the pyramid cutscene;
The locker room.
original.jpg

original.jpg

Attachments

• Warps to some cutscene interiors 1.0v.7z
    6.2 KB · Views: 616
Just so everyone knows before I release my version. I have been working on a hidden interios mod for weeks now almost a month or more. I was working on it before my bud here released his ufo mod and this warp mod. So don't be surprised when you see my version uploaded soon. Which involves custom warps and a modified sandbox +

Just so everyone knows before I release my version. I have been working on a hidden interios mod for weeks now almost a month or more. I was working on it before my bud here released his ufo mod and this warp mod. So don't be surprised when you see my version uploaded soon. Which involves custom warps and a modified sandbox +
How is the mod coming along caboose.

How is the mod coming along caboose.
It's pretty much done atm, I'm just doing some minor code clean up, and i'm adding All secret area teleports to it as well. So far the secret area teleports aren't done, but I work 40-50 hours a week, and I have to work Saturday so i'm working on it when I have time, however sunday I should get the majority of it cleaned up and done hopefully.

Back