Trouble with getting mods to work with Steam Saints Row 3

DOS directory? I have no idea what you mean by that. Also, that folder is for loose mods; xtbl, lua, str2_pc, asm_pc etc files. It will not work with actual full archives. i.e. vpp_pc.

Rain bodies one also works in DX 9 mode but not 10/11 mode. Why are these 2 mods goofing off in dx10 mode but working fine in 9?

Rain bodies one also works in DX 9 mode but not 10/11 mode. Why are these 2 mods goofing off in dx10 mode but working fine in 9?

No idea. You would have to ask the mod authors themselves. Are these mods even from this site?

EDIT:
Also, how old are these mods? There have been 5 patches from Volition since the game was released, and each one usually breaks a lot of mods. If authors don't update their work then there is a chance that it will have problems with the latest patch level.

Of that I have no idea. I got these from a buddy, not sure where he got them.

You'll need to talk to your buddy then. I honestly can't imagine that anyone here could help you with these mystery mods.

Out of what I googled, you guys seemed to be the most knowing about them. I'm wondering if it may be video card/driver related...out of curiosity, what video card do you run? I'm running an ATI Radeon 6870.

Out of what I googled, you guys seemed to be the most knowing about them. I'm wondering if it may be video card/driver related...out of curiosity, what video card do you run? I'm running an ATI Radeon 6870.

ATI 4870 HD w/512
C2D 8400 Wolfdale 3.0Ghz cpu
4Gb RAM

It still holds up really well for new games at 1680x1050 with mostly high settings. I do have my eye on the Nvidia 560ti and a cpu upgrade though.

I run a 7970 and I have previously run a 5870 - both work perfectly for me with DX11 mode

ATI 4870 HD w/512
C2D 8400 Wolfdale 3.0Ghz cpu
4Gb RAM

It still holds up really well for new games at 1680x1050 with mostly high settings. I do have my eye on the Nvidia 560ti and a cpu upgrade though.

If you can wait, I would actually go for the GTX-660 (TI or non TI), should be released in August. They will have lower power requirements and outdo the GTX-560TI.

Back