SR2 | Share your character pictures

Sometimes I just wanna watch the world burn.
(before anyone asks, I used a combination of Masamaru's High Quality Texture Pack, FusionH2o's Saints Row 1 Texture Pack + Saints Row Weather Mod and Squarealex's Shinobu' Fix - Ultra Settings)
20180226163511_1.jpg
20180226163517_1.jpg

I like your outfit. I hear Miami's nice this time of year. ;)
It's Tommy Vercetti outfit, available as a reward for collecting 10 CDs in GoTR. I wear it ever since I unlocked it, I like it a lot. ^^

It's Tommy Vercetti outfit, available as a reward for collecting 10 CDs in GoTR. I wear it ever since I unlocked it, I like it a lot. ^^
I know, I did the same thing. We should do some crime stuff and things together sometime, like cut in line, or take the last slice of pizza!

I know, I did the same thing. We should do some crime stuff and things together sometime, like cut in line, or take the last slice of pizza!
This guy's my new friend. I never had a friend with a wig before...

Hey man! My wig parties are my business! You crossed the line dude from Samurai Jack!
Oh, there it is, babe. The world famous scowl. Well, come on, Sammy baby, whip it out! You know what I'm talking about, that crazy sword! Let's get slicin' and dicin', hackin' and slashin', swingin' and bashin', babe!

Hey guys I dunno if this forum is still active or nah or whether or not my characters are any good but I just wanna show two of my recent creations in Saints Row 2! I hope you guys like and sorry if they are really nerdish as F##K!

Ω GOD OF WAR: KRATOS Ω.......
REASON: Well both the Boss and Kratos where betrayed by some major authority figure (Julius and Zeus) and they were both out for blood. And luckily for us, the players, we get to see both of them get their revenge in the most badass way possible (Kratos beating the P##S out Zeus with his bare hands or the Boss straight up turning around and point blank shoots Julius point blank in the shoulder and then the forehead.....AWESOME). Plus they both can get a tad bit sadistic and brutal as F##K! So I figure Kratos would be cool to be in this game. NOTE: I USED THE GENTLEMEN OF THE ROW FOR THE TATTOOS AND ETC.....ALL HAIL IDOLNINJA THE PATRON SAINT OF SAINTS ROW
20180704192745_1.jpg

MORTAL KOMBAT: SUB-ZERO (OR KUAI LIANG).......
REASON: Because....MORTAL KOMBAT!!!.....No....Okay sorry but really I just wanna try to make him
20180704203636_1.jpg

Back