I was banned on Steam Workshop

@Henry08 is this correct? If so, then I misunderstood and can try to get this lifted.
I don't know for sure, yeah i can upload mods, but I still don't publish anything so it still needs to be checked. IDK how real ban works. Maybe yes because a little time has passed since 1969 year.:)
Also a little off topic but can I use part of your sandbox code? I want to port tod switcher as workshop weapon. Yeah I know, maybe it's a very strange desire but maybe someone else like to play with gamepad.

I don't know for sure, yeah i can upload mods, but I still don't publish anything so it still needs to be checked. IDK how real ban works. Maybe yes because a little time has passed since 1969 year.:)
Also a little off topic but can I use part of your sandbox code? I want to port tod switcher as workshop weapon. Yeah I know, maybe it's a very strange desire but maybe someone else like to play with gamepad.

The ban from Valve should have just removed the mod itself, and not banned your account from uploading or publishing anything else. Let me know if there any issues.

Regarding Sandbox+ code. Anyone is free to use any parts of my mods for their mods. You do not need to ask permission.

Just read this topic, strange and bad news, I didn't know about that Valve rules and the bans for adult/nudity mods on Steam Workshop, it is about the same inconsistent Hypocrisy, gore and blood yes, but some butts and nipples or genitals not, it is their platform, their rules... but... is pretty sad. Some nudity it is fun, not the devil, LOL.

Just read this topic, strange and bad news, I didn't know about that Valve rules and the bans for adult/nudity mods on Steam Workshop, it is about the same inconsistent Hypocrisy, gore and blood yes, but some butts and nipples or genitals not, it is their platform, their rules... but... is pretty sad. Some nudity it is fun, not the devil, LOL.
I am totally ok with the policy "no nude or adult content on our platform" this is normal if you want to avoid some lawsuit in few countries, but Steam is using a sly trick: all controversial content allowed until its algorithm say it's better for us to ban it.
No clear rules, no real people review the case, some math formula check quantity of reports, time and some other stuff and ban it. It's ridiculous because this mod was almost one year on the steam workshop and finally math beat it.

Back