I was banned on Steam Workshop

Yes @Henry08, unfortunately their 'machine-supervised' Censorship or bans are the worst thing, nothing like the human for that kind of things, and I understand about the 'some countries issues', but they could allow region based content (to avoid lawsuits), some people don't want less creative Freedom because some countries are like that LOL.

Steam from my personal opinion, has more problems about 'quality control' than about 'controversial content', and QC for me is very important, some quality standards at least, sorry for the offtopic but it is similar like Android OS and Google Play Store, inclusion for developers and indies is not 'all crap is welcomed', some great titles are hidden behind tons and tons of viral 'crappy' games, with all the respect to the people hard work.

Yes @Henry08, unfortunately their 'machine-supervised' Censorship or bans are the worst thing, nothing like the human for that kind of things, and I understand about the 'some countries issues', but they could allow region based content (to avoid lawsuits), some people don't want less creative Freedom because some countries are like that LOL.

Steam from my personal opinion, has more problems about 'quality control' than about 'controversial content', and QC for me is very important, some quality standards at least, sorry for the offtopic but it is similar like Android OS and Google Play Store, inclusion for developers and indies is not 'all crap is welcomed', some great titles are hidden behind tons and tons of viral 'crappy' games, with all the respect to the people hard work.
Sergey Galyonkin (steamspy creator) said that average quantity of bought copies per game decrease dramatically from 400 000 in 2012, to 30 000 in 2017 and going to 10 000 now. So steam became a very unhealthy store for indie game dev. This situation not so bad for Valve because of its revenue even little increase but big publishers implement their own store and workshop when indie leaves in high concurrent hell with 5$ barrier. More lucky and richer indie dev change focus to the switch and xbox one. From this point of view Steam is a train without control, an algorithm doesn't help here.

Back