Sandbox+ for SRTT

If I change Aprice Island to Zombie Island after I've done the Zombie mission it crashes my game when the zombies start spawning. Might be on my side, but who knows what people get that problem...

I'm able to switch back and forth successfully both before and after that mission. Anyone else having this issue?

I can switch them, but I can play only on aprice island, and it has nothing to do with the extra zombie peds I added. (2 gang grunts and further civilians).

i don't know if anyone else having this issue, but since i installed this mod the day/night cycle is messed up, it suddenly changes to day, or night...... or the sudden weather changes... :S ... any idea? ( i didn't installed alternate blah blah etc...)
oh!! excellent mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! those issues are minor... it only happens once in a while... also i'm looking forward to a working avatar morph feature, it will be like having a mech rampage game... hahaha

i don't know if anyone else having this issue, but since i installed this mod the day/night cycle is messed up, it suddenly changes to day, or night...... or the sudden weather changes... :S ... any idea? ( i didn't installed alternate blah blah etc...)
oh!! excellent mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! those issues are minor... it only happens once in a while... also i'm looking forward to a working avatar morph feature, it will be like having a mech rampage game... hahaha

Actually, that's not messed up. Those sudden changes are the day/night cycle now working correctly. Otherwise it would act like vanilla and stay a static time of day forever until you start/finish a mission or activity. If you don't like it then you can simply use F+UP to turn it off (as noted in the readme with the command list.) If you want to shut it off permanently and not have to worry about stopping it each time you play then edit sr3_city.lua in notepad and search for the very first instance of:
TOD_THREAD_ON = 1

Change it to:
TOD_THREAD_ON = 0

That will effectively never start the thread to do the check and advance of time of day.

It is the best mod from all that I saw

I don't know if someone else has the same problem, but each time i try to activate something, even if i hold down the first key, there is nothing i tried everything...So if someone can help me...
IdolNinja or someone else, thanks in advance ( sorry for my weird english ,i'm french ) .

I don't know if someone else has the same problem, but each time i try to activate something, even if i hold down the first key, there is nothing i tried everything...So if someone can help me...
IdolNinja or someone else, thanks in advance ( sorry for my weird english ,i'm french ) .
You set the default control settings (F1)?

Back