Sandbox+ for SRTT

Hi
I have a problem
I follow install instructions but is not working, other mods work.
How to fix it?
I play in Steam and have a The Trouble With Clones DLC

Hi
I have a problem
I follow install instructions but is not working, other mods work.
How to fix it?
I play in Steam and have a The Trouble With Clones DLC
You did correctly everything what says "Readme"?
Readme said:
Sandbox+ Install Instructions

1. Copy the following 6 files in this archive to your SRTT install folder with the exe:
audio_banks.xtbl
control_binding_sets.xtbl
control_schemes.xtbl
dlc3_effects.xtbl
dlc3_explosions.xtbl
sr3_city.lua

* NOTE: The Sandbox+ sr3_city.lua contains all of the mission replay functions so it is safe to overwrite it with this one

2. Copy preload_anim.vpp_pc here:
..\saints row the third\packfiles\pc\cache\

This file contains extra preload animations so that the follower carry command works correctly. It also contains the ponycart animations, so you can safely overwrite the version from shitface's npc behavior mod if you have that installed

3. Run the game, go to the OPTIONS menu and select CONTROLS, then select SET KEYS & BUTTONS. Press F1 to RESTORE DEFAULTS ALL CATEGORIES
* NOTE Doing this will set new bind options for all the key combinations listed below. You can then safely reconfigure any of your keys to personal preference as long as your custom binds don't use any of the 2nd key parameters (INSERT, HOME, PGUP, DELETE, END, PGDOWN, UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT arrows, [, ], or ;)

4. To use while in game, hold down the first key, then also hold down the second key as well until the command executes. There may be a .5 second delay until it actually activates. Also, for some commands you will need to fully release both keys before activating a new one.
And, what mods are you using (except that)?

Back