Sandbox+ for SRTT

Okay , thanks it works, but what is the aim of this command ? ( E+L) because i would like to see STAGS guys .

That toggles off and on the forced notoriety at the military base; that big star island in the SE corner of the map. In vanilla, it automatically gives you 3 stars the second you enter it. Using that command will toggle that off so you can wander around without notoriety.

If you want STAG to show up, I would use this command:
5 + LBRACKET ( 5+[ ) = Toggle STAG active
Then just get some notoriety, either by manually shooting cops, or:
E + UP = Add Police Notoriety

Okay, but i had to change my keys in "control_binding_sets.xtbl" because i think that we have not the same keyboard ( french keyboard ) . (about the command 5+LBRACKET , because i have the LBRACKET in the same place as 5 ) . But it works now .

@IdolNinja - Is it possible to get passenger mod separately? The one where your buddy drives, or you jump to strangers cars and let them drive you around (F+PgDwn).

I don't want to change the game too drastic, not to mention that things gets messy sometimes. But the passenger addition is simply brilliant and soo funny... Well, the teleportation is also cool and quite useful, but in the end I can live without it.
Is it too much trouble for you to make passenger mod only? I would be very grateful and happy.

@IdolNinja - Is it possible to get passenger mod separately? The one where your buddy drives, or you jump to strangers cars and let them drive you around (F+PgDwn).

I don't want to change the game too drastic, not to mention that things gets messy sometimes. But the passenger addition is simply brilliant and soo funny... Well, the teleportation is also cool and quite useful, but in the end I can live without it.
Is it too much trouble for you to make passenger mod only? I would be very grateful and happy.

I'm not sure what you mean by "messy." You don't have to use any of the other shortcuts if you don't want to, and nothing else should negatively affect the game in any way.

I'm not sure what you mean by "messy." You don't have to use any of the other shortcuts if you don't want to, and nothing else should negatively affect the game in any way.
I know, and I didn't check many other features because I'm still in the game and dont wanna spoil things. But it seems to me that time is running awfully fast (and I didn't use alternate time files), also game crashed during fight with Morningstars. So for me it would be perfect to have one tiny passenger mod.

Time does not run fast. It's simply because the time of day is actually changing dynamically now based on the game clock. In vanilla it would never ever change the time of day until after completing a mission, and then it was just random. This completely breaks the undercarriage neon car options since they sometimes glow during the day or not at all during the night. If you don't want time of day to change, read back a page or two and see how you can easily edit the lua to stop that from happening on load.

Also, the crashing is likely not because of anything in Sandbox+. There is probably some other culprit at work. Even if it was, all the core threads and setup would still be exactly the same even if I did remove the other shortcuts. Sorry, but it really doesn't make sense to release a gimped version of the mod.

I tried this mod 'coodinator' or 'interface' and i was looking for a way to create a character, some method called 'customization_create_character' does exist but how can I find out its parameters?

I tried this mod 'coodinator' or 'interface' and i was looking for a way to create a character, some method called 'customization_create_character' does exist but how can I find out its parameters?

I believe customization_create_character is the function that's called after completing mission 1. It simply launches the character customization screen so you can create a new character after the bank robbery.

Back