Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

There's really nothing to see. They just sink or drop from the sky. They don't zoom around on the water, if that's what you're thinking.

I could get the stork to be controllable on water but all the other helicopters fell over, probably because the stork is the thickest. I would upload the images but I can't insert images from a file :(

I have a problem:
My steam games are in my E file and i have copied the entire archive to my desktop when i open Create_Custom_GoS_v1.bat it says optional mods folder doesn't exist, did you forget to extract the whole archive? and i have tried copying the whole archive 4 times and it didn't work

I have a problem:
My steam games are in my E file and i have copied the entire archive to my desktop when i open Create_Custom_GoS_v1.bat it says optional mods folder doesn't exist, did you forget to extract the whole archive? and i have tried copying the whole archive 4 times and it didn't work

You need to extract the gos archive with either winrar or 7zip. If you try to use something like winzip, it will not extract correctly.

I am using winrar and i have extracted the whole Gos archive to my desktop i must be missing something,
I made a video as a example but i cant upload it here, where can i send the video to you?

It should look something like this.
2014-07-12_21-58-45.png

If it was just the basic core stuff then look at your cell phone and see if any completed missions are available to replay.

Back