Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

I installed the coop version and started a new game and save and I have not noticed any difference in the game,also when i made my character there was no sliders for height. So i am not sure what to do i followed the read me and the youtube video.

I too have the same problem as others. I installed the two patch files, reset my keybindings and none of them work (yes I have actually tried them all)

I too have the same problem as others. I installed the two patch files, reset my keybindings and none of them work (yes I have actually tried them all)

Gentlemen of Steelport has nothing to do with keybindings at all. Were you actually looking for Sandbox+?
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/sandbox-for-srtt.1076/

I installed the coop version and started a new game and save and I have not noticed any difference in the game,also when i made my character there was no sliders for height. So i am not sure what to do i followed the read me and the youtube video.

There are no height sliders with GoS, so I'm not sure where you saw that. Many of the mods included are subtle. A quick check to make sure you installed it correctly is to see if you have mission replay options in your phone.

Gentlemen of Steelport has nothing to do with keybindings at all. Were you actually looking for Sandbox+?
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/sandbox-for-srtt.1076/

There are no height sliders with GoS, so I'm not sure where you saw that. Many of the mods included are subtle. A quick check to make sure you installed it correctly is to see if you have mission replay options in your phone.

Oh my fault, for some reason I thought it was included in the pack

In the youtube video if you choose to go with (A) it gives you character sliders, So you might want to rewatch your video,I figured since it was an option in single player it would be packed for coop. So what does this mod actually do all I noticed is bugs,if you try and customize an aircraft it locks the game up, also drivers are crazier than before,also I have mission replays but what do they do i have clicked on them and didn't notice a thing.

Last edited:
In the youtube video if you choose to go with (A) it gives you character sliders, So you might want to rewatch your video,I figured since it was an option in single player it would be packed for coop. So what does this mod actually do all I noticed is bugs,if you try and customize an aircraft it locks the game up, also drivers are crazier than before,also I have mission replays but what do they do i have clicked on them and didn't notice a thing.

You specifically asked about height sliders. No such thing exists in this mod or any other. Driver AI was not touched by any mods in the compilation. If mission replay isn't working then chances are that a coop flag is incorrectly set in your save file. See the SRTT save editor in the tools subforum for a way to fix that.

Shitface's thread on his Weapon Re-Balance says the version included in GoS is outdated. Is this still true?

If it is, can you briefly outline the differences? I'm hoping that all that's different is that you didn't include the non-weapon changes, which is basically what I'm looking for. Much as I like the tweaks to minimum climbing distance, motorcycle fall-off chance, and swimming speed, that's a bit much for what I want in a weapon mod.

Arioh remote accessed my laptop to install this mod.

* Congratulations to every one who worked on this mod it is an excellent game changer !

Arioh remote accessed my laptop to install this mod.

* Congratulations to every one who worked on this mod it is an excellent game changer !

Glad to hear you found a solution and are able to enjoy the mod. :)

Back