Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

Hey, I just tried using the mod and it seems the "Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance" is either not working right or outdated. I really wanted to get an auto-fire replacement for that craptacular AR. The mod description on his thread states he changes it, but the mod in this pack does not. Any chance anyone knows how to get it to work? I imagine it wouldn't be as simple as to install his mod over this....right?

I imagine it wouldn't be as simple as to install his mod over this....right?

As long as you aren't using any GoS weapon mods along with it, it would probably be fine.

Found one issue with the death ball vehicle mod. Whenever I try to do the mission to kill Philippe, I just sit on top of the death ball and cannot progress. Know how to fix?

Found one issue with the death ball vehicle mod. Whenever I try to do the mission to kill Philippe, I just sit on top of the death ball and cannot progress. Know how to fix?

Yes. Don't use that mod.

Yes. Don't use that mod.

Noted. I reinstalled the whole game to try to fix it. It's very hard to get the right mods I want to work. It's also damn annoying having to do all the painfully boring starting missions. I've beaten the game many times. I just want to skip to the end so I can finally use the extra DLC missions so I can then do SR4 with all the DLC.

Have you done a gentlemen of SR4 (gentlemen of matrix?) yet? I'd love a mod pack that tweaks the flaws of the game. Wardens suck.

Back