Zombies, Zombies and more Zombies!

And how about if the zombies were on our side
zombie.png

lol thanks I love the screen shot! Ya I spend hours killing zombies and blowing through ammo because of course stocking up is always fun with hordes around. Most of my deaths are while stocking up and to flaming zombies!
The "no more red screen of death" mod mokes it really funny to see your dead body and the zombies kicking it around trying to kill you.

I know its great the zombies are hilarious in this game. Being on team Zombie means doom for Steal Port, who's going to protect the people from these crazy OP zombies cause I know civc can't survive on their own even armed to the tits they're not very good at aiming lol. Is it evil that I love watching the zombies just destroy all the civs?

I know its great the zombies are hilarious in this game. Being on team Zombie means doom for Steal Port, who's going to protect the people from these crazy OP zombies cause I know civc can't survive on their own even armed to the tits they're not very good at aiming lol. Is it evil that I love watching the zombies just destroy all the civs?
And when their done attacking civvies you should RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!

Back