Zapocalypse

I wouldn't expect to be able to get to many people I tried and I tried and this was the limit of the zombies I could get and I wanted twice this! Its a limitation in the games hard coded spawn limits as far as I can tell but you will be able to make it rain at least a little more people I'm sure. I wish you the best of luck!

Thank you every one for your downloads and I hope your all enjoying it as much as some of us are. I'd like to hear from who ever is enjoying it and see any good screenshots people may have!
I need advice in which *.xtbl and where in it that i'll find the spawner info for the "raining peds" cheat. I'm lost and need help.
Thanks in advance:).

spawn_info_categories.xtbl contains all DayCap/NightCap and DayChance/NightChance info. While spawn_info_groups.xtbl contains the information on what npc's and how many of each are in a spawn group (for instance zombie/ho cheat and every individual zone of the game). Between these two files you should be able to change the amount of peds that spawn as rain although when I quickly searched through them I could not find the rain cheat so I wish you the best of luck but I think that's the closest I can get you.

Also Eye ZiS are you having any issues with your cell while using my mod? I've been trying to track down the culprit of sir_henry's issue but I can't recreate it and I'd really like to make sure it's just a conflict with another mod not my mod causing bugs!

spawn_info_categories.xtbl contains all DayCap/NightCap and DayChance/NightChance info. While spawn_info_groups.xtbl contains the information on what npc's and how many of each are in a spawn group (for instance zombie/ho cheat and every individual zone of the game). Between these two files you should be able to change the amount of peds that spawn as rain although when I quickly searched through them I could not find the rain cheat so I wish you the best of luck but I think that's the closest I can get you.

Also Eye ZiS are you having any issues with your cell while using my mod? I've been trying to track down the culprit of sir_henry's issue but I can't recreate it and I'd really like to make sure it's just a conflict with another mod not my mod causing bugs!
I'm using a combination of a lot of mods that i can't remember and I have no issues AND i use vehicle delivery to get away when the zombies team up and attack, However I allways die a couple of times, still a hell of alot of fun.
I'll try it out and if I get any results i'll tell you.

looks very great but i wish it could be a default by your game to start with zombies already becus the cheats that affect world in general dont work in coop

looks very great but i wish it could be a default by your game to start with zombies already becus the cheats that affect world in general dont work in coop
True but if you use my mod and have the island currently infected the zombies will still require head shots to kill! Thats the best I could figure. Me and my roommate use to race off the tallest building to the island to fight the horde ;]

True but if you use my mod and have the island currently infected the zombies will still require head shots to kill! Thats the best I could figure. Me and my roommate use to race off the tallest building to the island to fight the horde ;]
to do : add the zombie scenes to city like the broken cars on fire and others

hi would it be possible for someone to change spawn rate of the zombie to higher and also the pedestriens lower using the files in this mod? (also less cars spawning/driving around) to make it feel more like a zombie outbreak (also if you do this tell me when its done and I will send you my email address and you could email me the file) thank you all!!

hi would it be possible for someone to change spawn rate of the zombie to higher and also the pedestriens lower using the files in this mod? (also less cars spawning/driving around) to make it feel more like a zombie outbreak (also if you do this tell me when its done and I will send you my email address and you could email me the file) thank you all!!
If and when they do this, it'll be in the original post of this thread. Also, there was no reason for you to double-post when you could just as easily edit your previous one

Ah, okay. It's an honest mistake

Back