Zapocalypse

Zapocalypse is here how long will you survive?

Don't let them catch fire cause they'll just hurt even more when they corner you!

Inspired by Pixel's Zombie Mod I felt the need to make Saints Row's zombie cheat a little more hardcore! Just like his mod there are
civilians, cops, gangs, and even Zombie Brutes still in town but even more zombies and this time it take far more to take these guys down.
The goal now is to survive and hit as many headshots as possible cause this time around that's all that counts for squate cause these
zombies dont care about any pesky flesh wonds!

*Note* The included weather.xtbl is the same one used in Pixel's mod as rain causes a spawn issue with Zombies. In a later update I plan
to make the city far more foggy and see if I can find a fix to the rain issue in the mean time all thanks goes to Pixel for the weather and his original Zombie Mod!

Installation

*Note* If you are using NPC behaviour and spawn mod V41 By:ShitFace I have included files you can use to patch it to include my version of zombies rather then Pixel's although it may
become out of date quickly as Shitface Updates it a lot. If this is the case I will only supply patches to match the versions that may be included in any future GoS release otherwise
please just compare files with something like Note++ every major change is very close to any instance of zombie in any of the files I already included patches for!

Step 1
To apply mod to Saint's Row 3 you may place all *.xtbl files in "*\Steam\steamapps\common\saints row the third\" and run the game without
changing original system files or you can use GoS to install as a patch by deleting all files in "*D:\Gentlemen_of_Steelport_v1.0_Beta_3\optional_mod_stuff\misc_tables.vpp_pc\pixel_zombie_v2\"
and replacing them with all the files included

Step 2
start Saits Row and enter "brains" under cheats in the extra's menu of your cell phone or if your playing multiplayer you can zombie hunt on Arapice Island using
Sandbox+ if you haven't made it to the out break or disabled it during your play through.

All Comments input and suggestions are welcome I'm always looking to improve on the End of the world feel!

Changes:
V2 - I have updated the mod as I realized I had included files I had modded from NPC Behavior (by shitface) instead of clean modded ones so I have fixed this and included a separate folder which contains files you can use to patch the most recent version NPC behaviour and spawn mod(V41) and replaced the main modded files with clean ones built from the original game files.

Attachments

• Zapocalypse.zip
    76.5 KB · Views: 1,192
  • Zapocalypse V2.zip
    143.2 KB · Views: 2,744
Nice mod but when I try to call for vehicle delivery with this mod installed game crashes. Probably conflict with other mods or something, "NPC behaviour and spawn" has the same effect.

Which mods do you have installed so i can do some testing as i have no issue calling for vehicles and i have tested with all my mods as i built it and later with only this one installed. I was worried no one was trying it so im very happy to help so it works for everyone.
*Edit*
I have updated the mod as I realized I had included files I had modded from NPC Behavior (by shitface) instead of clean modded ones so I have fixed this and included a separate folder which contains files you can use to patch the most recent version NPC behaviour and spawn mod(V41) and replaced the main modded files with clean ones built from the original game files. Hopefully this will solve Vehicle calling issues but I really don't know as I can't replicate it with either the old version or the new. With that said the problem is most likely mod conflict which with more detail, say a list of your mods and what version of each mod you are using and I will try my best to replicate and solve the problem.

I'm sorry I can't help you with the compatibility issue if there really is one. I've got about 150 files in the root folder and can't really say which mods exactly are they belongs to. But these crashes appears only when I install Zapocalypse or latest versions of NPC behaviour and spawn mod, older one works fine. Btw thank you very much for upgraded files.

Both your and Shitface's mods are great so I'm just gonna forget about vehicle deliviery option for now, it's not much of a loss anyway.

Seeing that you changed the files in which the "zombie" cheat spawns more zombies
Is it possible to make the "itsrainingmen" cheat (when used with the Rare Vehicle Cheats Mod) spawn more falling civvies?

I wouldn't expect to be able to get to many people I tried and I tried and this was the limit of the zombies I could get and I wanted twice this! Its a limitation in the games hard coded spawn limits as far as I can tell but you will be able to make it rain at least a little more people I'm sure. I wish you the best of luck!

Thank you every one for your downloads and I hope your all enjoying it as much as some of us are. I'd like to hear from who ever is enjoying it and see any good screenshots people may have!

Back