Worth Buying Now or Wait For a Deep Sale?

I bought AoM on Steam a while back, looking for a Volition SR'ish experience. I just found it very boring and abandoned it. It just did nothing for me.
I played AoM about 4 months after release, I believe. My number 1 issue with the game was the repetition. If you played an hour, you've literally played the entire game. The enemy variety was terrible, the dungeons were terrible, the bosses... I barely remember those, etc.

nope and its not only about the bugs but also the game overall is boring so dont bother even if it was free to play it aint worth it
And also Dont listen to Degenerate people saying The game is good dont trust review... But if you insist want to try it go on...

@pxthighnoobs21 and @Zeno23 , I made this thread waaaay back in September. A few months back, I bought the game from Epic on a deep sale, 50% off, with the intent of giving it a try, and see if I would keep or refund it. I ran into nothing but problems trying to get the controller(s) to work with it on Epic, and by the time I was able to get it all working, I only had time to play the first mission within the refund window. The mission was fine, I guess, but I wasn't too impressed. I was willing to try a few more missions and a little exploration, but Epic refused to give me an extension on my two hour refund window, and I didn't want to take a chance going over in case the rest of the game sucked. So I just took my refund.

When it comes on Steam, I will wait for a very deep sale, at least 50% off, and will try it again when I can actually, ya know, play the game for two hours to see if I actually like it. lol

@pxthighnoobs21 and @Zeno23 , I made this thread waaaay back in September. A few months back, I bought the game from Epic on a deep sale, 50% off, with the intent of giving it a try, and see if I would keep or refund it. I ran into nothing but problems trying to get the controller(s) to work with it on Epic, and by the time I was able to get it all working, I only had time to play the first mission within the refund window. The mission was fine, I guess, but I wasn't too impressed. I was willing to try a few more missions and a little exploration, but Epic refused to give me an extension on my two hour refund window, and I didn't want to take a chance going over in case the rest of the game sucked. So I just took my refund.

When it comes on Steam, I will wait for a very deep sale, at least 50% off, and will try it again when I can actually, ya know, play the game for two hours to see if I actually like it. lol
I'm glad they also Give me back my money before 5 days games released... Only for few hours my money back lol i l know the game is gonna be bad only so far the cars Customization is better than SR previous game but still... They decides The game is unfinished and yet they still need to fix it since some people encounter their save game could corrupted with no reason.. had to start from new game again

Yeah you can grab it in the steam later since i dont want to have any business with Epic again... This launcher sucked so bad... And never want go back with it

I'm glad they also Give me back my money before 5 days games released... Only for few hours my money back lol i l know the game is gonna be bad only so far the cars Customization is better than SR previous game but still... They decides The game is unfinished and yet they still need to fix it since some people encounter their save game could corrupted with no reason.. had to start from new game again

Yeah you can grab it in the steam later since i dont want to have any business with Epic again... This launcher sucked so bad... And never want go back with it

Yeah, Epic was a terrible platform for me. I just deleted even the free games and uninstalled the launcher. I know that SR: 2022 has a bad rep and the reviews are awful for what really seems like good reasons. But the thing is that even with all the woke bullshit and some of the other things that Volition (or what used to be Volition before they got bought out) decided with regard to design choices, I will give it a try when Steam offers a huge sale. I think Steam is supposed to get the game this year, but I am not in a hurry. Hell, I just bought the Defective Edition of the GTA Trilogy on PC for a deep sale, too, and I am enjoying that more than I thought I would.

Back