Working hydraulics! (already working!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I seen this over at SA forums, I was worried controllers would be the more difficult to get working with it. Glad it'll work natively, I can't wait for this :)

It's more likely that it was simply not finished 100%. There is no UI hud icon that displays how to activate/deactivate it, and I can't find a control binding for kbam to get it to activate (though it works perfectly fine with a 360 controller by clicking the left thumbstick.)
Isn't it possible to force it to be used with a single keybind? as I said that it used to require you to press "Z" in saints row 2 in order to use the mouse for the hydraulics, and pressing Z again to de-activate it.

I remember reading an article about the Dubstep gun and how they mentioned the hydraulics was left over from the previous engine/game.
I'm guessing they left it in from the SR1/SR2 engine and didn't enable it in SR3.
The only reason its probably visible is the Dubstep gun (its called on to make the cars bounce with that weapon).

Idol, any chance you can try crunching a SR3 car with the option enabled and see if it works?

I remember reading an article about the Dubstep gun and how they mentioned the hydraulics was left over from the previous engine/game.
I'm guessing they left it in from the SR1/SR2 engine and didn't enable it in SR3.
The only reason its probably visible is the Dubstep gun (its called on to make the cars bounce with that weapon).

Idol, any chance you can try crunching a SR3 car with the option enabled and see if it works?

They were in SR TT as well. But on on tanks... for some reason...

A leftover of a leftover. LEFTOVERCEPTION.
Has anyone looked for a button that would turn on hydraulics on a keyboard?

I'm curious about this as well. Should be easy to test since the Assert can be customized with them by default.

Just a quick update that I'm about halfway done with the hydraulics. I should have something to go this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back