Winter sounds

Hi there, I just tried winter mod with snow and I like it. Is there anyone, or any possibility to remove rain sounds from the game, maybe replace it with winter sounds? Also the peds with winter clothes. Maybe snow foot steps as well.

Thanks for the answer

Iirc we tried removing the sound but couldn't find it. As for the peds, not sure if we can make them spawn with new clothes. F13 was able to give story NPCs new clothes but I doubt we can do it for regular pedestrians. As for footsteps, that's impossible. The most that could be done is changing the snow texture to give it footprints, but those would be permanent.

Iirc we tried removing the sound but couldn't find it. As for the peds, not sure if we can make them spawn with new clothes. F13 was able to give story NPCs new clothes but I doubt we can do it for regular pedestrians. As for footsteps, that's impossible. The most that could be done is changing the snow texture to give it footprints, but those would be permanent.
thanks for the info. I would also like to ask is there any mod that improves player skin textures?

Back