Windows 10 and Saints Row games

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Admixon, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Admixon

Admixon Cybercat Staff Member

Hi.
    Some time ago microsoft released Windows 10 and some of the games don't work on this o.s.
    So I have a 2 questions about SR2, TT, IV and GOOH:
    • Do they work?
    • How they work?

JosefStainer likes this.
  2. They work fine. SR2 runs without the speed bug that exists on 7.

3. Dark Fox™

Dark Fox™ Modding patch tester

Saints Row 4 can have some problems, but there are some solved threads on Steam.

4. Haven't tried it , but some people are getting issues , a workaround for them is verifying game cache again.
    Worked for me (though i don't like it much either) so i've switched back to windows 8.1

5. The title screen's completely black in GOOH. But verifying the cache fixes it and the game runs great

6. Corrodias

Corrodias Generally Awesome Staff Member

That is strange because, if the files were valid before, why wouldn't they be after the upgrade?

Anyway, this isn't a technical modding question, so the thread will be moved. We don't have a forum for multiple-game questions, so I'm picking GOOH. Report your post to let us know if you'd prefer it to be in another one.

7. I'm still on Windows 7 and i do not even care about changing to new versions lol, i migrated to Dem Consoules.

8. I've never noticed a speed bug, instead it was constant crashes. But so far, there hasn't been any since I got Windows 10

9. If you played it on W7, you will notice that the whole game is a speed bug itself, the game is so fast that you can barely aim properly, plus the cars are 10x faster in a way you can't control them without mods.

10. SkaterSaints

SkaterSaints Pirate

when i have window 7 my saints row 2 was speeding up like crazy but any when i was at school played saints row 2 on window 8 and it works fine on window 8

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice